Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Deploment life sucks, Imma make some phone calls tho and see if they will put me in some raffles without me being there...hopefully they look out.
You deployed homie?

Shoot me a PM closer to release date, we'll make arrangements and get you your shoes. 

:nthat:

You deployed homie?

Shoot me a PM closer to release date, we'll make arrangements and get you your shoes.
Thank you very much, yes I currently am, I have called a few stores already one guy said he would put me in. I just want 1 pair, I should be ok. Thanks again for the love very appreciated!

Thank you for your service fam.

Deploment life sucks, Imma make some phone calls tho and see if they will put me in some raffles without me being there...hopefully they look out.
From one vet to the next, Stay up homie. You'll be back in no time. 

I'll try to look out online for you as well. What size?

Man, it's either these Black Infrared VI's or the Columbia XI's.

I really don't know yet..........
embarassed.gif

I forget which thread I read it on. But someone posted a link to FTA'S raffle policy and it says that we are only allow you one raffle total in FTA'S system. I just want to clarify.

Man I can't wait for the VI's the legend blues you guys can have those. They were called Columbias when I was comin up.

if there was one and ONLY one 6 to get, how many of you would pick this one?

i currently own no 6. was never interested in it. but the fact that these are mostly black, im intrigued. plus no gold accents like the other one.

Last edited:
if there was one and ONLY one 6 to get, how many of you would pick this one?

i currently own no 6. was never interested in it. but the fact that these are mostly black, im intrigued. plus no gold accents like the other one.

Olympic 6 over these for me

Just locked me down a pair for retail. It's a blessing to have good friends. We do it for the love at the beginning and at the end of the day

Back
Top Bottom