Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Sold my VNDS 2010 version for $270, just copped a 9.5 from weekend drop just so i don't have to deal with all that fiasco. Don't know how i feel copping a 9.5 tho 
embarassed.gif
 might be big

if there was one and ONLY one 6 to get, how many of you would pick this one?

i currently own no 6. was never interested in it. but the fact that these are mostly black, im intrigued. plus no gold accents like the other one.
Motorsport VI's, but they will be a lot harder to find. If you want a VI and want a semi-easy cop go for these

nope...quality was garbage and they were a super gr that everybody had on. 

I agree with Motorsports being the 6 to cop
there wasn't a right answer to his question. It was an opinion question. And i gave my opinion. Every OG colorway is a super GR these days. I personally wouldn't rock them MS's, but I only buy OG colorways.

Last edited:
I take em off and leave them in the box, they're useless...Then I lace over the useless lacecover.

You lace over the lacecover??????

You gotta put the lock right above the lacecover fam!
I lace over it too, after a couple wears that thing gets super creased and folded just looking stupid.
View media item 1258910
Yep. :nthat: At 1 time I used to put the LL at the front like MJ but I got lazy in my old age and stop unlacing at the lace cover and just throw the LL in the box. Both are nice decorations but useless...

I've only ever owned two pairs of VI's (OG Infrareds and 2000 the Retro Infrareds) and both times I started with wearing the lace lock up top like MJ did...After a while that became a hassle to deal with every time I took the shoes off or put them on...Eventually they just ended up back in the box...

I take em off and leave them in the box, they're useless...Then I lace over the useless lacecover.

You lace over the lacecover??????

You gotta put the lock right above the lacecover fam!
I lace over it too, after a couple wears that thing gets super creased and folded just looking stupid.
View media item 1258910
Yep. :nthat: At 1 time I used to put the LL at the front like MJ but I got lazy in my old age and stop unlacing at the lace cover and just throw the LL in the box. Both are nice decorations but useless...
I use mine to tighten the laces, don't have to bother tying them

I don't use my lace-locks either. I have a zip lock bag full of all kinds of colors throughout the years. V's,VI's,Spizikes, Jordan cleats, etc...

Back
Top Bottom