Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Nice, as expected my local ftl is getting these, they only get super dupers. Will be my first raffle entries ever, planning to get as many as I pass by shoe stores, as backup. Not risking some black friday am website meltdowns.

Edit: most nearby ftl doing this monday and tuesday raffle signups and a few doing guarantees next sunday:
View media item 1262951View media item 1262944

Have you seen anything for FTA, CHAMP etc? I just see FTL atm. But ill be signing up tomorrow. [emoji]128515[/emoji] thanks for the heads up

Plenty to go around. Don't worry guys. These won't even be worth reselling if that is your thing.

Plenty to go around. Don't worry guys. These won't even be worth reselling if that is your thing.
i keep hearing this but i think its ********

most people want doubles and others want to buy as many as possible to resell

I think these will sell out just as fast as any other jordan

Didn't know raffle tickets would be coming tomorrow, looks like I'll be heading out to my local mall

but who going to pay a dumb resell price for a double now that cat who missed out and wants to feel part of the club will shell out the double cat not so much un less he has paper like that. 

I agree that it will be plenty to go around. For those who may be concerned with striking out, just enter some raffles and try online on RD as well. Don't worry guys, you should be fine IMO. 

well think of the taxis a hyped up GR and well see how you fell when those dropped 

instore was a mess but online was smooth for most 

Resellers might not make too much on these. But I think they may be holding back for the Columbia 11's. There is a higher demand for those and more money to be made. 

i want 20 pairs just to wear bro i swear
4 purrrs
10595192506_729f1d787e_z.jpg

Back
Top Bottom