Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Get ready to camp for those guaranteed tickets. They will fly

Damn its 30 degrees in ny,i like these kicks but not that much would rather pay the extra 50 for someone to camp for me...time is money and i got better use of it then camping in below freezing temps.

http://blog.footaction.com/releaselocator

Wth.. They even have GS on there??...
Does that mean they'll be two separate raffles that I can sign up for?
nerd.gif

I'm confused on these guaranteed tickets. Launch locator says it's like the typical procedure like any other release. (Bay Area footlockers)

I'm confused on these guaranteed tickets. Launch locator says it's like the typical procedure like any other release. (Bay Area footlockers)
Yeah every FTL and FTA near me is raffle. I don't think I have seen a guarantee ticket yet.

If it says sweepstakes st top of page then it's raffle, if it says ticket procedure then it's guranteed tix. Confirm it with location tho

Damn its 30 degrees in ny,i like these kicks but not that much would rather pay the extra 50 for someone to camp for me...time is money and i got better use of it then camping in below freezing temps.
Yea i use to to pay a manager to hold my pairs then I realized I didn't need his *** and I could get them online on my own. Fired his *** lol.

Yea i use to to pay a manager to hold my pairs then I realized I didn't need his *** and I could get them online on my own. Fired his *** lol.
when you paid a manager to hold them for you, did you pay him a few days earlier or on the day you picked up the shoes?

Already called few stores that said the raffle was this week and they're saying it'll be next week. And few FNLs are doing it this week. :rolleyes This is gonna be fun..

Last edited:
Already called few stores that said the raffle was this week and they're saying it'll be next week. And few FNLs are doing it this week.
eyes.gif
This is gonna be fun..
the HoH near me is saying next week as well.  Im going to call tomorrow again just to make sure I didn't get an idiot on the phone

the HoH near me is saying next week as well.  Im going to call tomorrow again just to make sure I didn't get an idiot on the phone

:lol: That's what I was thinking bout doing too.. Already shady ish going on.. Ha.

Last edited:
Idaho, montana, south dakota & wyoming with the L again. :smh:

At least I've heard it's beautiful country :lol:

Back
Top Bottom