Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Mall is on my way back from school so I'll be stopping by FTL, FTA, and Champs to see what if today and tomorrow is indeed the day to enter. How's Shiekh online raffle doing these? Till week of?

So went to my local fta this morning. Think dude was lying, talkin about we not giving out tickets first come first serve basis. :smh:

You think Nike made enough of these?? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Only four sizes left on theweekenddrop

If you have ANY doubt on your ability to cop these, Preorder from them

Will def be cheaper than resale once black friday hits and mad ppl strike out

Last edited:

You think Nike made enough of these?? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
que the line

"all because they everywhere can mean each store has like 8 pairs a store"

"they hype doesnt matter they could sell through twice as many"

lots of jordans haven't been selling out day one or instantly (out side of limited) not to say you can wake at 12 and cop, but doesn't mean camp friday night for the tickets though..... i would think and hour half to 3 hours before release should cut it 

well here in ATL anyways. 

wounder if its just me or are people either can't keep up with shoe trend any more, or dying a little, nike making more thus making it seem less special to hype beast. 

i notice that most shoe you tubers are dying out. other than the big blog sites 

even reselling isn't what it is people are more savy and the people resellers use to prey on just went and brough bots and cut the middle man out. 

my two cents 

Last edited:
Only four sizes left on theweekenddrop

If you have ANY doubt on your ability to cop these, Preorder from them

Will def be cheaper than resale once black friday hits and mad ppl strike out
roll.gif

lies bruh 250-260 will be day one a week later they will fall 230-220 (like the taxis), don't forget the 11's are coming the hype will die for these once 11's become a thing 

the hype is real but I think the production is through the roof which i hope is the case. I really, really, really hope these are Playoff XI numbers so I can see them everywhere.

No sarcasm totally being honest.

the hype is real but I think the production is through the roof which i hope is the case. I really, really, really hope these are Playoff XI numbers so I can see them everywhere.

No sarcasm totally being honest.
what was the number produced for bred 11s?

Back
Top Bottom