Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

They were at my house 5 days before release.
But as far as problem. No. it be a problem if I couldn't afford it.
Don't be so quick on that. Just because I bought one for MYSELF to secure, doesent mean im not gunning for seconds or thirds sir. :wink:

For your four other feet

You hit up any raffles yet? I'm about to hit up Northridge, Topanga, Sherman Oaks
No. To far for me. Im in the 626 im just out here for work errands. Im not that down to drive through the 818 during work hours for raffle tickets,... I HATE la traffic.

No. To far for me. Im in the 626 im just out here for work errands. Im not that down to drive through the 818 during work hours for raffle tickets,... I HATE la traffic.
Haha I know what you mean, traffic is the worst. I'd rather cop online than sit in traffic all day
laugh.gif

Boy theres going to be some salty people. FNL & one of the Footlockers doing raffles today & tomorrow. The other FTL & Champs doing FCFS on Sunday in my area and wont that many people signed up or no about. Lol yall might want to check your local areas.

Last edited:
None of the 13's they're releasing this year are OG colorways.

Some people consider last Saturday's 13s and OG release since they were a sample from 1997; some don't though. Just difference of opinion.

Hit up 3 FTL this morning, only 1 of those 3 giving out tickets, while the other 2 are waiting u till next week to give out.

And 13s were available at all 3 FTL still.

Got tickets for my local FTA and FTL. FTA will leave you a voicemail if you don't answer and hold your pair until RD 6pm, that's awsome of them

Any socal heads have any luck with raffle tickets?
Just went to the Santa Anita mall and got tickets from ftl/hoh, finishline, foot action, champs . I was like the 3rd one at each store

Gonna hit up Glendale, West Covina and puente hills later and the homies are gonna hit up brea mall for me

Advice: go even if they say some bogus stuff like they're doing it next week. I called ftl at a different mall the ***** was clueless

Last edited:
I asked a couple said they couldn't say

I told my local hoh that I heard they're getting 225. He said way less
Yeah stores won't tell you till the release day. There's that allocation guy on NT but didn't see him in this thread.

Just went to the Santa Anita mall and got tickets from ftl/hoh, finishline, foot action, champs . I was like the 3rd one at each store
Hey good looks fam
Will probably hit them up at Friday
Hope I'm not your size :lol:

Back
Top Bottom