Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

NT Long Island New York Fam

did Roosevelt field mall footLocker and foot action Call yet if not does anyone know when ?!?!

I'm hungry too

Weekendrop mixin in them grey markets on yall, they hittin all Yall with the hook [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji], 4 restocks before the show has even been released, folks can't be that simple minded

Yeah because they would proudly jeopardize their reputation and thousands of dollars worth of inventory on hand for one release. FOH...

Last edited:
These "restocks" wknddrop is doing may be one or two pairs each on each size

Im pretty sure they got around 250 or so pairs

Somebody's math is off, 250 pairs, 4 restocks before the release [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]..I'm good I'll wait for FTL fnl, fa, hibbett to hit my line

tumblr_ljwk52y1d11qctfqq.gif

Weekendrop mixin in them grey markets on yall, they hittin all Yall with the hook [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji], 4 restocks before the show has even been released, folks can't be that simple minded
Let me guess, you're going to call up Nike HQ to report them?? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Get real bro... These shoes aren't limited and thats the probably the reason for multiple restocks!! I could see this comment being credible if they were restocking NYC23 or those future Fragment OG 1 thats releasing but they're not... 

Calling folks simple minded while you making statement like this is ridiculous!! 

Welp had my sister and her friends get me more tickets, so that makes 13 dtlr and Jj only raffle left for next week.

Champs & FTL fcfs sunday. Going to talk to mall security saturday to see if they opening the doors early like they did the grey toes. It suppose to be cold & rainy on Sunday morning. Going to ride by their after the strip club and see whose really about that camp life lol.

they called to tell you that you didnt win? lol

cold blooded..!
He replied after saying he called the store asking if they did call backs, which they completed, and he wasn't called.

Last edited:
NT Long Island New York Fam

did Roosevelt field mall footLocker and foot action Call yet if not does anyone know when ?!?!

I'm hungry too

I got tickets from Footaction and Footlocker at RF and 2 other footlockers on LI and haven't heard back. Neither have my friends.

Last edited:
Any word from Santa Anita, Puente Hills mall or Tyler Mall?

Still waiting [emoji]128549[/emoji]

Weekenddrop got more pairs that anybody, their funny, glad I didn't buy from them

Last edited:
Weekenddrop got more pairs that anybody, their funny, glad I didn't buy from them
You are not funny

City sole turned to wknd drop and i doubt they lost all of their connections

Look at all the other GR shoes on the site and tell me it doesnt look like a website that has been in business for 10+ yrs

Last edited:
Bay Area folks. Shiekhs store should have the raffle code by now. And it will end on sunday.

Heads up.....

Back
Top Bottom