Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

*Whew* Was getting worried there for a minute.  Got the call from Foot Locker Galleria in Henderson/Las Vegas.

Ordering pizza tonight.

There HAS to be a geographical rollout with Weekend Drop.

I think they might be doing west coast first and gradually moving Midwest to East

Nobodys shook. Its assurance. its not like 2nd pair isn't locked in already. Why not double up with no effort?

You one of weekend drops hos?

da groupies

Why folks complaining about weekend drop, let them get their shoes however they get them ... the more people that pre-order the less people will need on release day. Even if they're going after multiples ...that will still leave less traffic online and in stores.

whats stopping people from being greedy?

Last edited by a moderator:
I mean, the order has to process right? And you get the email, etc.

What I'm saying is how do you know you have a pair from NDC, and they don't cancel the order on you.

Same goes with FTL, Eastbay, etc.

Cause they can confirm the order, but if they run out of sizes then I'm ******.

What I'm saying is how do you know you have a pair from NDC, and they don't cancel the order on you.

shipping confirmation. 

Edit - @Shenggg  beat me to it.

Last edited:

when things aint clogged you know when they say Thank You! order submitted or something

then you receive an order confirmation with number

then shipping confirmation

when things are heavy the whole page looks like chinese mixed with symbols and characters and chances are you got through

Next dumb question, how soon do you get the shipping confirmation?

I'm sure its been an issue with past releases where you get the order confirmation, then they dont ship right?

I just need to know the time from when the order is confirmed to when you get the shipping confirmation.

Because if that's a wide window, then I'll put orders in on different sites.

Back
Top Bottom