Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

I'll put it like this.

If I can't get a shoe on RD or at retail or below then **** it. I have the money to spend an extra 30% to resellers for a shoe if I really wanted it.

But really at the end of the day if I strike out on a pair of shoes no big deal. We all give our commodities a magical lining for why we want it, its more than "this shoe is dope" or whatever.

Stopped reading after this "Sell 100 shoes at 5 dollars," maybe im an idiot but thats a 500 dollar profit. I hope he has a chemical imbalance.

Still haven't been called back from ftl I went on Monday hopefully I can still get a call before Sunday highly doubt it I ain't trying to go thru it on Friday cause as many pairs as they are making i know everybody wants at least one pair that's View media item 1270423 all I'm saying it's gonna be bananas

Stopped reading after this "Sell 100 shoes at 5 dollars," maybe im an idiot but thats a 500 dollar profit. I hope he has a chemical imbalance.
split amongst who knows how many of em minus time, energy, gas etc....that article was garbage 

Boi Yall salty about resellers, they are not goin anywhere they'll be here for the long run, I resell what I don't wanna buy, maybe 2 or 3 pairs here or there

Last edited:
Boi Yall salty about resellers, they are not goin anywhere they'll be here for the long run, I resell what I don't wanna buy, maybe 2 or 3 pairs here or there
Your probably the guy they use to hype the shoe lol. No shade bruh lol.

after reading this... i don't know what to think except...a team of 25 only bringing in 2k a week and 6k a week on a "good week" -- that is awful not counting transaction fees and time/hustle. 
Yep.  Mouth breathers who cannot do the math.  

The shops selling their stock out the back door by the truckload are actually killing their business/customer base.  Each pair of those shoes is a customer that could walk in, pay retail (more than the reseller is paying), and buy other items in your store.  And tell their friends about the experience/store.  

sorry, read the part where they sold 150 pairs of powder blue 3s and 100 pairs of bobcats 10s.... somehow i don't believe this. anyway like i said, i'm done, getting my infrareds the old fashion way and that's the end 
Hey I'm with u man, I get mine the old fashion way.

how does ur explanation have anything to do with a group of kids running around buying out general releases to flip them for $5 each to make 500 bucks off 100 pairs then divide that how many ways then subtract time and energy and gas spent to make it to the point where theyre non relevant, hence why i called it a garbage article.

u were talkin bout emails, computers, addresses, and other things. again ur reaching for someone who doesn't know a single reseller.

i know plenty who manage to get limited releases like bred 1s, slam dunk 6s, cigar champagnes thru connects (they pay extra) then take them to flight club, consignment shops and flip them.

not lil gang of kids banding together to make 50 bucks
And i never said people werent doing it that way. And believe what u want, u asked me and I showed u an example. Do your own research and see what u come up with. And that interview was not with kids it was clearly grown men. But then again u didn't take the time to read all of it at least.

Last edited:
used to own a store + lots of connections = BALLER ALERT!
Naw I just know how it works, so no young dudes have any info to give me on how they THINK it works, I'm not gone spit knowledge I just sit back and laugh while Yall think u know what you're talkin about

Last edited:

Yep.  Mouth breathers who cannot do the math.  

The shops selling their stock out the back door by the truckload are actually killing their business/customer base.  Each pair of those shoes is a customer that could walk in, pay retail (more than the reseller is paying), and buy other items in your store.  And tell their friends about the experience/store.  
last post on this topic because it is getting old. i'm pretty sure we are past the point where owners care about strengthening their customer base through good service and fair practice. i can see how selling an entire stock at 75 over per pair would be more enticing than hoping the kid buys socks and tells his friends to get socks too. 

Naw I just know how it works, so no young dudes have any info to give me on how they THINK it works, I'm not gone spit knowledge I just sit back and laugh while Yall think u know what you're talkin about
damnnnn can't put a price on knowledge

What has happen to this tread

JB thread at its finest

Back to the shoes

So how is going out for them tix sunday tho....

Last word smh..... Tho (hypotcritcal i know)

Expect resell to be what taxis were last year. The colombias are coming cats will be off these as soon as FNL (draft) and other sites start hyping that release.

230-220 max.

The holy grail of resell is coming a retro 11. Product will be moved before that. A shoe so easy to flip an 8 year old can come up off 80 bucks profit. Even with the 100,000 they going to make. Dubs will be needed for a mostly white shoe. So calm down people.

Ok done being a hypocrite lol

Weekend drop should become a NT sponsor at this rate
laugh.gif

Was city sole ever a sponsor?
they don't need to sponsor as every 10 posts on these forums is about them  anyway 

last post on this topic because it is getting old. i'm pretty sure we are past the point where owners care about strengthening their customer base through good service and fair practice. i can see how selling an entire stock at 75 over per pair would be more enticing than hoping the kid buys socks and tells his friends to get socks too. 
Well....if diversification of stock is strictly socks you shouldn't open a shop to begin with.  Not everyone can be a successful entrepreneur.  

Selling 75 pairs at a discount of $20 per pair (conservative) is a $1500 revenue loss.  Do that 20+ times a year and you are an idiot.  

Back to shoes, these shoes will not be that hard to cop.  People freaking out already.  Most will eat relatively easily.

Well....if diversification of stock is strictly socks you shouldn't open a shop to begin with.  Not everyone can be a successful entrepreneur.

Selling 75 pairs at a discount of $20 per pair (conservative) is a $1500 revenue loss.  Do that 20+ times a year and you are an idiot.

Back to shoes, these shoes will not be that hard to cop.  People freaking out already.  Most will eat relatively easily.
I hope you're right but everyone said that about the taxi's last year, and it was hellacious waiting through a 2hr 30 min check out time, with crashing, on Eastbay. Still makes me want to through my computer monitor out the window.

What has happen to this tread

JB thread at its finest

Back to the shoes

So how is going out for them tix sunday tho....

Last word smh..... Tho (hypotcritcal i know)

Expect resell to be what taxis were last year. The colombias are coming cats will be off these as soon as FNL (draft) and other sites start hyping that release.

230-220 max.

The holy grail of resell is coming a retro 11. Product will be moved before that. A shoe so easy to flip an 8 year old can come up off 80 bucks profit. Even with the 100,000 they going to make. Dubs will be needed for a mostly white shoe. So calm down people.

Ok done being a hypocrite lol
damn so you are predicting these will move for no more than 230 in the first week or after?

Back
Top Bottom