Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

$285 is not right, hell $250 is still too much ...nothing more than $225 is fair for a GR.

$285 for a GR :lol: yall crazy

For pre order, i meant $285. And yes $250 on RD. Higher demand on a GR like these. People will still strike out.

Last edited:
Color looks like the 3 lab 5. Infrared joints. And that does look mighty pink. None the less cop. Imma compare the shades on the 3 labs and these. They look really close. Imo
man me and my bro went back and forth all nite about the color.. i think its pink aswell but some people think its not pink
devil.gif

man me and my bro went back and forth all nite about the color.. i think its pink aswell but some people think its not pink:evil:
Looks pink to me too, always has, I have the whites as well. It looks infrared in low light. NT is the only place where I see people saying it's not pink.

Last edited:
did og black infrared have infrared Nike air on the back? Damn why did they do black brandimg this time. Need the red it looks way better.
The originals had black Nike air branding. These have black jumpman branding, neither shoe has infrared branding on the heel cap. Just a heads up.

Sheesh this thread is movinnnn. Would think these droppin tomorrow. Today is the day most my local stores callin. Hope I'm eatin like some of yall...

Interest is determined by the area

I was three for four in carmines.
I am so far one for seven in infrareds

Would like two, I might battle the bots online or hope I catch a restock

1 of the ugliest foams to ever come out hot garbage.

Have you seen the foams they've put out over the past two years :lol:

Back
Top Bottom