Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Damn im starting to lose hope on winning a raffle. I had a total of 15 raffle tickets and so far im down to 8 tickets left. Topanga, North Hollywood and Sylmar are done with raffle and I lost lol damn...got 3 spots left with total of 8 tickets. =/

Damn that sucks man. Hope you get a call soon. I'm 0/7 so far, unless I get a phone call today

Positive vibes fambs!

If I lock down a 3rd pair I'll throw a slice of pizza to one of you LA brahs.

right here bruh. put 4 tix in for a size 12 HOH valley fair, no call..

i aint eating that pizza
frown.gif
yet on the east coast, i have 2 pairs of 12 and a 13.. smh.

If you still need a pair, PM me after next Wednesday *which is when i pick up kicks over here*

Yeah, another color post. I actually dont have a problem with the color JB used on the Infrared releases. I know it wasnt exact, but I was cool with it. However after touching up my AM90s I decided to redo my '14 Wht/Infras.

They look more like the infrared pack ones.

Dudes calling me a troll but I was being legit.

The game has changed so much that I can't even make a line the night before?
I should've been getting raffle tickets this whole time?

Can someone just direct me where the resellers at?
Ain't got time for this.

I ball way too hard for this ****.

I really hope everyone waiting for a phone call gets theirs. Its a damn shame to put in all the time, gas and effort just to get cockteased by an arrogant shoe salesman

Yea I'm jus gonna put minimum effort into it. Eastbay or bust.

"Minimum effort" for a shoe you apparently don't like with a hue that you obviously hate yet you remain a fixture in the thread of said shoe. Why not put in NO effort and just pass so you can stop coming in these threads spewing non sense and negativity all the time? Tried to be cool with you and give you the benefit of the doubt but you truly are an absurd individual. I even see you trolling the legend blue thread too. All you do is talk out of you ***. Bottom line, these ARE going to be "pink" unless you AirThompson your joints, (came out nice by the way) so just pass and crawl back into your hole.

It's only a matter of time when everyone (not just me) collectively sees through you're bull**** and ultimately award you the honor of being THE BIGGEST TROLL in NT history. I'm done. With you that is. F#%&ing joke.
500x1000px-LL-8e7c65ea_134835067955.jpeg

Put in 6 tickets for my size and 6 for another NT'er in their size...Haven't gotten call back for a single one...

Couple more places doing raffles this weekend but I'll just pass on that and try Friday morning online I suppose...

Had ~15 tickets or so I think I struck out on all for 10.5
And I was thinking I'd win a few and let the nt fam eat. The struggle smh

For real...I'm in the same boat bruh...I knew it was going to be like this though since all hyped releases go down like this out my way...

Anyway I'm fairly confident I can score a pair online come Friday...

Little Vegetaray's pair I have on lock though so that's a good thing...

lmao been so out of it this week with thanksgiving break starting and a close family member getting engaged that I forgot to hit my boy up that works at FNL (haven't hit him in like 2 years for shoe related stuff lol). texted him today and asked him about the procedure and he's like yeah we did a raffle already lmao...

only reason I'm kinda sweating it is cuz I've been so busy with school that I haven't had a chance to grab a new mac with my set up on it ever since a friend spilled a drink on it.....this will be my first attempt at purchasing a shoe in store in a brick lol

Back
Top Bottom