Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Just got offered DS Toro IVs and cash for my guaranteed pair. Figured ill take the deal and cop another VI online. How much cash should they add?

Just becuz

28ri2dg.jpg

4gl06.jpg

wbb9so.jpg

2uggbaf.jpg

evcadc.jpg

5txsv7.jpg

21jdkrc.jpg

2r2rlaq.jpg

2lo2fyb.jpg

2lc1jeh.jpg

2rhnwug.jpg

16050m.jpg

2010mko.jpg

2s7aw7k.jpg

k46ucp.jpg

szisxt.jpg

qstitl.jpg

vdh6qg.jpg

qy9646.jpg

11akf7n.jpg

27zev7p.jpg

2rrbajo.jpg

2qcfk47.jpg

10z8mqt.jpg

24qn4vd.jpg

124wzut.jpg

dpwgf4.jpg

34zm1ie.jpg

63b166400eafc1372b30381fc5d07402d7a3b6af.pjpg

Well it looks like I finished 3 for 8.  One to wear, one to keep on ice and one Ill probably just leave at the store.

Can't wait to get these in hand!

FYI: The dude is trying to hype up this release for some reason, works at Burger King, doesn't want to take his SATs (meaning high school), and tries to flip his shoes at SoleSupremacy, meaning he's from the bay area.
so yall are gonna resort to stalking huh? 

all my fam and friends  that asked me to help are all getting called right now that they won 
smokin.gif
 but at the same time  i'm here like 
frown.gif

Last edited:
Why are some of you so gullible? I can tell you first hand that comparison pictures now a days are not enough. I watch these reviews all day everyday and can tell you it's damn near impossible.
mean.gif
I've already given details regarding their privacy policy which is hella fishy and deliberately deceiving giving them a loop hole. My only beef I have with this little debacle is that Niketalk as beef with shoes that are for all intensive purposes real material shoes but have very minute properties that indeed make them "fake". I myself have been duped sadly 4 times only because I kept lying to myself until I did a comparison side by side with an authentic shoe of the supposed real one and saw finally damn these aren't official. If you are cool with you shoes being about 2% off then cool if not buy only from retailers. Period.
Intents and Purposes bro!
Ditto

My pair is practically flawless
My Weekend Drop pair has a few "flaws". One toebox is a bit ashy (looks like it is faded) and a couple spots on the midsole aren't painted correctly. Other than that, they look good.

Not sure what to think at this point and more than I am mad, I'm pretty down about the situation if true that these pairs aren't legit.

As for sizing, I got TTS like all my other Jordans and they still fit a bit big. Feels like my V's. The Sport Blue VI's do feel SLIGHTLY bigger though in the same size.

i was laughing at the other dudes post. how does he knoe, i thought he wss just teasing
He said straight up that he worked there a dozen or so pages back.  He asked if someone could send him a bot and in return he'll reveal his "secret" on how to cop kicks online.  People laughed at him, he tried to fight back, then later said he doesn't have time to take the SATs because he's working at Burger King and doesn't need school because he has brains and experience.

Back
Top Bottom