Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

To the OP with concerns about his kicks from weekenddrop. My pair from ISS has the longer shoe trees, and the paper and trash bag differ from my Sport Blues as well.

He said straight up that he worked there a dozen or so pages back.  He asked if someone could send him a bot and in return he'll reveal his "secret" on how to cop kicks online.  People laughed at him, he tried to fight back, then later said he doesn't have time to take the SATs because he's working at Burger King and doesn't need school because he has brains and experience.
I hope he was just joking.  School and education is definitely more important.

I can no longer cop kicks online anymore because of the bots.  It is what it is.  I just have to pay extra for pairs I really want.

Thanks to all those who have commented in regards to the pair I received from Weekenddrop. I got a similar response in regards to authenticity after contacting the seller. I actually have a second pair from WKD which will arrive shortly and will check those and provide an update. I will be taking the messed up pair into Nike today for someone to do a comparison and keep you posted. There are just too many things wrong outside of the production dates on this particular pair of shoes to be comfortable with on my end. 

If anyone who has a pair from WKD and cops a retail pair on release date can do a comparison that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks to all those who have commented in regards to the pair I received from Weekenddrop. I got a similar response in regards to authenticity after contacting the seller. I actually have a second pair from WKD which will arrive shortly and will check those and provide an update. I will be taking the messed up pair into Nike today for someone to do a comparison and keep you posted. There are just too many things wrong outside of the production dates on this particular pair of shoes to be comfortable with on my end. 

If anyone who has a pair from WKD and cops a retail pair on release date can do a comparison that would be greatly appreciated.

You bought another pair from weekend drop?

Anyone ever buy jordans from europe? Thinking about ordering these from crooks or chimps
I copped the Laney 5 last year from size and got hit with an international shipping
charge.
mad.gif

Last edited:

If you take them straight to Nike, they're probably going to tell you "any pairs not sold by an authorized Nike retailer are not real" or something to that effect without even looking at the shoe.

Anyone ever buy jordans from europe? Thinking about ordering these from crooks or chimps
I've gotten a couple of my pairs from Europe.  Their prices may be higher than retail in the states and shipping can be expensive.  Also I've heard of people getting customs charges, although that has never happened to me.  I've purchased from 3 different websites and have nothing to complain about any one of them.

U can't be srs.. In case you are.. The Oreo 5s

What's so shocking? The question should be why are you so serious about knowing what dropped last Black Friday? I mean seriously, were Oreo 5's that amazing that I should have remembered?

Sorry, my life doesnt revolve around shoes. My fault for not knowing what came out last Black Friday. Sorry to offend you.

You bought another pair from weekend drop?

And what was wrong with the production dates? Mines is from 5/14/14-6/12/14

seems short but thats not the end all be all of spotting fakes. Some legit pairs I own have short production dates so guess its kind of a moot point. I'm hopin WD is legit tho for all the NT fam that ordered.

If you take them straight to Nike, they're probably going to tell you "any pairs not sold by an authorized Nike retailer are not real" or something to that effect without even looking at the shoe.
Yeah, it's not like the worker there is going to help you identify what's real or not.  And NIKE is correct, these suspicious places are NOT AUTHORIZED.  I really do not get why some of you folks wanna struggle with the mental anguish with buying 'early' releases  Do you need more LIKES on your IG or followers?.  It really is not worth the trouble.  You might as well:

1) Go out and try raffle luck

2) Go out on RD

3) Go online on RD

4) Pay higher on eBay from credible buyer

5) Sulk online and move on

It really is that simple.  It is not worth it, at least to me, to buy shoes early from SUSPICIOUS ENTITIES.  Overall, they are just shoes.

Back
Top Bottom