Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Just got call from Shoe Palace around an hour ago, that's 3/5 and all 3 calls came today.

I now have renewed faith in local raffles in my area.

very glad i have no interest in Columbia's whatsoever.
I had the AJ11 Zen Grey lows back in 2001, also an all white shoe and it was high maintenance to take care of.  I imagine the Legend Blues will be no different.

Still no word yet if the unclaimed pairs in NikeLA will be available after the window ends....

3/5 on raffles, definitely doubling up such a classic, most people i know are either doubling or tripling up. these are crazy flooded but they always flood black friday sneakers

Last edited:
Kinda salty about not being home in time to collect my raffle win but just found my pair of playoff 11s that I lost... Kinda makes me feel better.
ohwell.gif

got extremely lucky and managed to win both raffles I entered!! (Champs and Shiekh) It was too good that it would happen for my favorite pair of 6s ever. cant wait for friday even though with the way this thread is moving i feel like its gonna be a blood bath on the web

Need that 9.5 !!!! Got a 10 on lock. Anyone have an opinion on wearing Js a size to big, will I hate wearing them.

Strange, but just got the call from FTL, literally 5 min ago.  I would have thought they were all done contacting winners, guess not.  

After having worn my pair now for a bit I'm realizing more and more just how uncomfortable these shoes are. Can anyone recommend a good insole? I've been searching online but they all appear to be the same.

Go for a shower and I see ''58 new posts'' this thread is gonna crash the internet on Friday

Back
Top Bottom