Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Does feel good to be a day away :nthat:

Still debating on the double up on these or the nsrl lebron. Got those columbias and datas on deck smh. decisions.

Any Spots In NYC Thats Selling Under 250 Right Now? Don't Think I Could Hit The Malls Friday Morn ...

Was Hoping To Cop Tomorrow And Get It Over With

All these years of lurking about Nike Talk I finally joined... I've heard okay things and some very unsavory things about this site but I already know what's up... Glad to be here I guess. I got a ticket for these shoes and all I have to do is show up and hope nobody is dumb enough to try sumn stupid. I guess I'm making up for selling my Infrared pack earlier this year. This is the first time I have tried buying kicks at the actual store only cause I have a "connect" in a good friend of mine. It's insane how these things work now and from what I understand it's been this way for a long time now. Just to get some damn shoes lol

I miss the good old days when i could just walk into a footlocker and buy the sickest shoe i liked and walked out like nothing, last time i did that was for the raging bulls pack, i wonder if it will ever be that way again.

Where in So-cal?
I personally think that's more than fair. When my boy use to work at FTL he would hook it up with a guaranteed pair at no cost ,but I would still tip him for his effort. I would be more than glad to give you a $20 for your time and help haha 
SFV & AV area bro.

Hope this thread chills out and yall enjoy good food wit ya loved ones. Feast my NT brethren cuz on Friday its PIZZA! lol. But forreal HAPPY TURKEY DAY fam. See yall Friday...

I miss the good old days when i could just walk into a footlocker and buy the sickest shoe i liked and walked out like nothing, last time i did that was for the raging bulls pack, i wonder if it will ever be that way again.
Dang, the last time I was able to do that was when the Old Love, New Love package came out.

For anyone wondering how they fit: I just tried on a pair in size 10 and they fit TTS for me.

To compare, have all my J's in size 10:

Olympic VI's and in size 10 fit half a size big.

Playoff 12's: size 10, fit half a size big.

1's, 3's (white cement, sport blue), 4's (green glow) 5's (grapes) and 9's (Kilroy) in 10 fit me TTS

Also have 11's in sz10 which fit good (although a bit snug in the beginning)

So I'll go with a size 10 on these :smile:

Reactions: ejb

For anyone wondering how they fit: I just tried on a pair in size 10 and they fit TTS for me.

1's, 3's (white cement, sport blue), 4's (green glow) 5's (grapes) and 9's (Kilroy) in 10 fit me TTS

Carmines fit .5 size bigger for me. 

Carmines fit .5 size bigger for me. 
6's always run a 1/2 size big imo, especially the ones this year

Last edited:

6's always run a 1/2 size big imo, especially the ones this year
Word is the Nubuck/Durabuck upper makes these run TTS.  One person says down 1/2; another says TTS; someone else said that they feel in between sizes (ex. size 9.25). Just relaying what others are saying.

I don't think I'll ever understand these TTS 1/2 up/down frenzies.I've grabbed probably 20 J's this year and all are a size 12 and they all fit The Baron 13 has a narrow toe, but fits, if I went 1/2 size up it wouldn't.3/3's 2/4's 2/5's 4/6's 1/9 3/10's 6/11's 2/13's and 1/14, all fit fine

Last edited:

Word is the Nubuck/Durabuck upper makes these run TTS.  One person says down 1/2; another says TTS; someone else said that they feel in between sizes (ex. size 9.25). Just relaying what others are saying.
it really depends on your foot, my boy has these already said he went down a 1/2 size cause the durabuck nubuck ran 1/2 size big, check out his video below

Last edited:
I feel you these are my grails also these are the first Jordans I bought with my own money back in the day at a&s plaza 34th st once I saw them I was in love the 6's are my favorite Jordans too it all g
Same here, the ogs were my first and these will most likely be my last

If You haven't gotten a Phone Call, Email or Raffle Ticket for FCFS...

and your 0-30 in locking down a pair ...

It's Safe to say ya'll missed the BUS …………...

Last edited:
These look closer to the OGs than the 2010s did

Here's a comparison next to the white infrared 6s. Friend of mine pic. The pop is crazy on these. Stands out nice on the black.

View media item 1277866
Def looks better on the black than the white and its close to the OGs and everything else about the shoe is right on point in my humble opinion. But this new infrared just is not the same shade as the OGs. I'm still copping, might as well complete the set with having all 4 OG colorway 6s they dropped this year. If it turns out I don't like these in person, it shouldn't be too hard to trade them for a pair I do like.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom