Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

i hate working retail on black friday. working 730am-730pm tomorrow.

Was trying to double up on these but I probably won't even be able to cop 1 pair at retail:smh:

pretty pissed too cause this is my favorite sneaker of all time along with the BC3.
Damn bro I'm sorry for that... But hey you're doing a 12 hour shift tomorrow, get more of those and wait for resell prices to go down and you'll get yourself a pair :-D

Managed to scoop a pair from offspring but a .5 bigger then I wanted on these, gonna keep it on ice to see if I strike out on NDC.

Nope. Been waiting 11 minutes now, unusual?
nah, not unusual. they havent been doing captchas. wouldnt be unusual if they added captcha to this release tho either. not sure the differences on euro releases and us releases tho.

this dude posted the link after he got through and said "seems like only 11 was up" 

hahahahahaha been off NT since the summer but I see it has not changed one bit.
Don't see what the 
laugh.gif
 is all about? I refreshed the link exactly at release time and didn't see any other sizes. I guess they just sold out fast, like the other member above said.

Damn, if thats how its looking in france and other parts of europe. it will be even crazier here in the states.

i remember when I went to an undisclosed country (major european destination) they still had toro 4s, green glow 4s, phoenix 8s, lebron x black suede mint, and some other stuff sitting at the Nike store there. where it was all sold out here.
Seriously   no need to camp out if you live in France   , there's plenty of french online retailers who carry these   , got my two  13.5  very smoothly   ... even after 20 mins i could buy another one but  i have no need for them . 

Theses cats are probably from Paris  , where i live  there is  very little hype  , i hope it will stay like that .

Kinda shocked at the prices on the bay... thought it would be a lot more for these.

NDC we gon dance baby.

Back
Top Bottom