Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

This release got me so shook and paranoid
I feel like the hoh I won the raffle at is gonna pull some **** to steal my pair and I'll be left without anything so I wanna try at 5am to cover my bases but then again I'm being paranoid

Where's the xan

You're right. I don't do this every week like I use to when I was 19-20. This is rare for me now. So back to the question, do I wake up at 7 or 8? How hard is that to answer though bruh?
lol I aint young either, but damn. Pay resell if you old, buying shoes in the AM aint like before, its a mission. Good luck though.

What time do I need to wake up for US sites, im done trying overseas.
I suggest starting a little earlier than the 8 am release time (~ 7:30 am est) because some sites have been known to make a mistake and drop early. Especially on a big release like this, I can see that possibly happening. I hope you get your pair tomorrow.

lol I aint young either, but damn. Pay resell if you old, buying shoes in the AM aint like before, its a mission. Good luck though.

I'm 30, I guess that's "old". And for those rare 2-3 times I get shoes for myself and my son; it's usually easy overseas. Guess not anymore |I

I'm 30, I guess that's "old". And for those rare 2-3 times I get shoes for myself and my son; it's usually easy overseas. Guess not anymore
tired.gif
26 and nope. 

With all the bots and nonsense these kids have nothing easy no more. Be up at 7 Am bro, and have all hands on deck. 

Wifey, Son, tablet, computer, phone, and don't give up till about 12 or one of the major retailers tweet they sold out. Especially with Finishline they gonna have A LOT of these things.

26 and nope. 

With all the bots and nonsense these kids have nothing easy no more. Be up at 7 Am bro, and have all hands on deck. 

Wifey, Son, tablet, computer, phone, and don't give up till about 12 or one of the major retailers tweet they sold out. Especially with Finishline they gonna have A LOT of these things.

Thanks fam. time to go take this nap

I'm 30, I guess that's "old". And for those rare 2-3 times I get shoes for myself and my son; it's usually easy overseas. Guess not anymore |I

26 and nope. 

if we get a pair in cart and are coming close to submitting but site is slow or crashes,

do we refresh and atc again

or wait in line?

if we get a pair in cart and are coming close to submitting but site is slow or crashes,

do we refresh and atc again

or wait in line?
If NIKE says It has been added to your cart do not give up. Even if you close the window open Nike again and let it load that pair should be in your cart, continue trying to check out NO MATTER WHAT or how many times you have to close the window once its in your cart you are some what good.

Mad shade from the UK on this release...

Why the US can't have a smooth release cause y'all failed smh.

WE GOT MILLIONS OF THESE. STOP HATING.

Back
Top Bottom