Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

You dudes can't be reasoned with and pretty much a lost cause.  You dudes are trying give credit to rappers from the 2000s for shoes that dropped in 1991.
Dude, anyone younger than 24 probably hasn't seen MJ play on the Bulls... I don't think MJ was the ONLY reason people are copping these, hype was definitely also built by rappers.

Shoe Palace won't let me get through using pay pal
you gotta use a card paypal wont work.

alot of people comin out the woodwork for these. alot that stopped at the beginning of the great botpression in 2010
These were Kanye's go-tos for many years.. Hype is real (although so is the quantity). 

What the hell does kanye have to do with infrared 6s.  You dudes are so damn suspect.

you dont understand this shoe game do you? when ye wears a sneaker, resell price shoots up. it happend for the university reds. also peep the all red american flag air max 90s that sold out everywhere when ye was photoed in em.

The popularity of OG Jordans being attributed to anybody outside of Michael Jordan himself is foolishness.  Kanye stans are not the reason this shoe sold out and I'm not a Kanye hater I just think its sad you guys can't think for yourself.

this has been discussed a bunch of times in the past so i wont really go into it if you dont understand, but celebrities create extra hype for a shoe if you didnt already realize it. jordan created the hype but these kids go cray when they see their favorite rappers rockin those. how do you think nike makes all that revenue without spending any money on marketing for retros? it all started a while ago when they started giving celbs shoes to rock for free.

Your rational is that of a child/teenager.  You don't seem to grasp how many grown men copped these shoes today and are grabbing them for the second or third time before anybody even thought to make a Kanye connection.  You might be copping them because Kanye wears them but don't lump the rest of us into that group because I take offense.

are you kidding me? i was statin facts with another member that alot of extra attention came to the 6's because of celebrity influence. You are saying that wasn't, but to think all the celebs that wore varsity reds and infrared's to an extent didn't create hype for this shoe back in t he day(2009-10) that carries over to today is ignorant to say the least.

i dont give a crap about celbreties and influence, just statin Facts bruh.

Last edited:
Can anyone confirm if they run tts? I havent bought a pair of 6's since the carmine pack.

NDC sending out that email 
laugh.gif

Eastbay has me in a checkout line but, says 2 hours.  I am assuming this is just as bad as just waiting to cart on NDC.

did yall see this during ordering :lol:

ATTENTION!

Sorry, wer're having trouble saving this order because doing so would result in data being overwritten. Please try again. If you continue having problems, contact us at 1 800 806 6453 and we'll be happy to help. [Code: 013E-00000000]

I gave up on finish line. charged my credit cards like 3x each card and kept failing. then when i called the lines were busy. 

They just canceled all the orders.

The shoes were in my cart on my account, but now I can't even get onto the site to see if they're still there. How long do they sit in the cart, anyone know?
not more than 5-10 minutes during times like these....if its dead it'll sit there for hours/days but when everybody is trying to add...it wont sit long

No retro card... ***** sake lol I gotta say the resell value on these aren't lookin too flavorful. The only cats tryna resell em I feel don't really know much, especially where I live at...and that's comin from a guy who don't know much but I know enough. I just sold some Floral KDs for 200 and the 2010 Black Infrared 6s for 300 just cause I didn't like the material. These would be fantastic if only the "Infrared" were a bit darker or had more warmth or sumn. Just speaking my opinion.

You dudes can't be reasoned with and pretty much a lost cause.  You dudes are trying give credit to rappers from the 2000s for shoes that dropped in 1991.

You just validated the point. Few of us left on here are in our late 20s/30s and were around for the original. Most people on here were introduced to them when they rereleased in the 2000s and again in 2010 via celebrities.

Back
Top Bottom