Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Struggle resellers that couldn't get DBs, let them struggle and make $20 off of these.

The smart ones will keep these like the Black Cement III's and Bred IV's and sit on them until prices sky rocket. I don't think they will remaster the infrareds too soon, you and I both know black cements and bred iv's were only reselling for $20 when they released....The classics always go up.

I'm still in line on ndc and less than an hour on eastbay? Am I beat for a size 13?!

Last edited:

Is this really a GR? Stores here released only 36 pairs

One retailer even released 12 lmao
About 500,000 pairs produced. That's why I was surprised in seeing stores there only getting 20-50 pairs Like Nike Stadium, Nike Park, and Titan, all with low reservation numbers.

Your rational is that of a child/teenager.  You don't seem to grasp how many grown men copped these shoes today and are grabbing them for the second or third time before anybody even thought to make a Kanye connection.  You might be copping them because Kanye wears them but don't lump the rest of us into that group because I take offense.

Agreed it may work for some of the younger generation (buncha followers)
however these were the first Jordans I've ever had when they first came out..and mine were a GS pair all leather

^ I would wager a large chunk of people left on here haven't seen MJ play and don't necessarily attribute wearing Air Jordans to wearing a shoe their basketball hero wore when they watched him growing up anymore. Sad but true.
Exactly. People here think all sneakerheads or even anyone buying Retro Js are in their late 20s-early 30s... Kids buy into hype, not highlight reel clips from the Bulls' 90's championship run.

About 500,000 pairs produced. That's why I was surprised in seeing stores there only getting 20-50 pairs Like Nike Stadium, Nike Park, and Titan, all with low reservation numbers.
I guess they kept the rest to themselves lol

Your rational is that of a child/teenager.  You don't seem to grasp how many grown men copped these shoes today and are grabbing them for the second or third time before anybody even thought to make a Kanye connection.  You might be copping them because Kanye wears them but don't lump the rest of us into that group because I take offense.
Besides Kanye, J. Cole, Rick Ross, Young Jeezy, and Jay-Z have all infamously worn this shoe... I don't think MJ was the only person to have helped built the hype here.
You dudes can't be reasoned with and pretty much a lost cause.  You dudes are trying give credit to rappers from the 2000s for shoes that dropped in 1991.

Agreed it may work for some of the younger generation (buncha followers)
however these were the first Jordans I've ever had when they first came out..and mine were a GS pair all leather
You may hate to admit it but it's because of the hype/popularity that Nike retros these every few years.

Reseller hype.  Not the usual sneaker heads that said if you put your time in you would do well.  Let the resellers suck it up.

Didn't get nothing. I better see some reversals on my account in the next couple of minutes.

I'm not even gonna try to cop off this site anymore.
They are notorious for doing this, glad I didn't use a debit card
They just canceled all the orders.

The shoes were in my cart on my account, but now I can't even get onto the site to see if they're still there. How long do they sit in the cart, anyone know?

Back
Top Bottom