Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

You got a confirmation email? It should have gone through but you need to call finish line to try the payment again.
Nope I couldn't finalize purchase cause I messed up and I think by time I corrected everything the lady on the phone just didn't want to tell me 10.5 sold out.  

Glad FNL's payment system sucks!!! I tried checking out at least 20 times, and got hit with the failed payment nonsense every time. I'm scared to look at the pending charges. Really kicking myself for releasing the 11.5 from my NDC cart in hopes that the 11 would come through. FML

I called FNL 20 minutes ago and scooped a 10.5, he said there were serious issues with checking out. I had 3 transactions 'pending' in my Paypal and had to call my bank to get those funds released. So if you're still looking, call FNL and DO NOT pay attention to the message that the Infrared VIs are sold out.

Picked up one of my guaranteed pairs today, and the mall is flooded with these shoes every other person was walking with a champs, FTL or FTA bag with the 6s in them.....glad a lot of people got their pairs, and the quality on these are ok got a few blemishes and glue spots here and there but whatever

Had a dream that a struck out 
laugh.gif
 and when i woke up, it was 8:30
tired.gif
. Managed to add to cart on FNL and spent an hour and a half trying to submit order (bank account charged 3x and STILL no confirmation
mean.gif
). After an hour of trying SP, finally got my order confirmed. No feeling of excitement, just 
sick.gif
 at the experience. Got my pair end of the day tho
nthat.gif

Was impressed with these. Great feel to them, makes me miss my 2000 retros, definitely wear within the first 2 years otherwise the midsole paint starts cracking.

Kids was not overall happy with the quality.

Had a dream that a struck out 
laugh.gif
 and when i woke up, it was 8:30
tired.gif
. Managed to add to cart on FNL and spent an hour and a half trying to submit order (bank account charged 3x and STILL no confirmation
mean.gif
). After an hour of trying SP, finally got my order confirmed. No feeling of excitement, just 
sick.gif
 at the experience. Got my pair end of the day tho
nthat.gif
thats crazy lol. i had a pretty crazy dream that i was able to cop and somehow i woke up at 7:47 without an alarm (it was like my body knew it was about that time) then i was able to cop lol

woke up at 7:00am. ended up with 3 pairs from Finishline =) They owed me for all those times they would reject my cc payments in the past..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom