Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

all these people that struck out, i'm curious what your setup is, i got through on nike at 8:01 on my iphone 6 plus, and i was driving, lmao!!!
Lol dude I was on Ndc from 800 sharp on mac and cell phone, under strong *** wifi but was in line for ages. Mayb I should've tried over LTE? I figured the wifi was faster though

Made the same novice mistake with the Laney 5s. Threw up the screen-cap to rub it in y'all faces, left the order number visible. 2 weeks later my shoes were delivered and signed in Kentucky and I'm in MD.
Gotta love my NT fam.

Last edited:
Luckily with NDC new policy you can't cancel orders after 30 minutes of ordering them. Can be a very good or very bad thing.....

I ate, my wife ate... now to pick up my 3rd and my daughters crib sz @ NiketownNYC

I missed that comma on my 1st read...:tongue:

My order from END has already shipped so knowing them it will probably be at my doorstep by tomorrow morning...:smokin

Last edited:
YOu are good bro. I just talked to representative and they said that times vary. I just received my email and I copped from NDC at 7:20. So be patient it will pop up. Their servers were down and slow.

Couple pages I saw alot of salt goin on, people panicking b/c they can't add to cart, actin like a female ....but if you're patient and persistent then you gotta pair. This is not exactly an easy cop, but in no way a hard cop either. I'll remember all of you.

Still haven't forgot about y'all..

View media item 1279341

"These 6s with some waxed denim, Red Black Flannel, Grey tee underneath. I'll be Killiin Em." 

-Group of 5 Filipinos at Footlocker 

Back
Top Bottom