Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Those OG's are just plain amazing

They had leather on the heel? i thought thats just what the *durabuck*? Looked like after age

nerd.gif

Those OG's are just plain amazing

They had leather on the heel? i thought thats just what the *durabuck*? Looked like after age

It's durabuck. Not leather. Seeing that pic should show people how Nike is getting over on its consumers. Those were $130 with all the nice materials. Now we get no 3M and worse nubuck/suede for $170. I wonder how a Nike/JB employee would spin the changes and price increase if put on the spot at a public event.

The heel material on the 2000 pair confuses the hell out of me. Even with all the time I had them for, I couldn't quite figure out what it was.

These are a Black Friday release? Hm... never purchased a JB Black Friday release before. I imagine it must be a nightmare though, right?

I haven't camped in years. Looks like Ima have to break that absence for these. If my wife lets me tho...if not, Im divorcing the heffa. Yall can have her lmao

I just hope I can get one pair.

I know folks will be trying to double, triple up.

Just leave ONE for me!

laugh.gif
smokin.gif
QFT. I Normally Dont Double up but these are a different story.

One to Rock One to Rock after i beat the first pair into the ground

If they make the same amount as the white pairs and they keep that same infrared shade there should be enough to go around.

Unless the demand is higher on these than on the white/infrared which might be the case since black might have more appeal

I picked up my pair of white infrareds by chance the week after the drop at HOH so I'm hoping it's ok

The past couple releasea have been super GR. Do you think NIKE is supplying more pairs or the hype is dying down? Even the gammas were super easy. I got two pairs with no hassle smh

If they make the same amount as the white pairs and they keep that same infrared shade there should be enough to go around.

Unless the demand is higher on these than on the white/infrared which might be the case since black might have more appeal

I picked up my pair of white infrareds by chance the week after the drop at HOH so I'm hoping it's ok

The past couple releasea have been super GR. Do you think NIKE is supplying more pairs or the hype is dying down? Even the gammas were super easy. I got two pairs with no hassle smh
I think it will be same or more than White Infrared. i think the colorway has alot to do with it as welll I know people were not feeling the Oreo V (BF 2013) and Gamma XI. hopefull these are like the oreo V in terms of their number and how easy they are to obtain.

Matt Powell said about 200k of the Infrared 23 was sold each week after the drop. Now I don't know if that was combined sales for the all infra and the white/infra but I'm betting it was just for the white/infra. With that said there was about 400k+ pairs of those made.

I'm sure Black/Infra will have similar numbers.

Back
Top Bottom