Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

I'm the same way I wear every kick and my boss be like you tripping and I'm like why the heck would I spend all this money on shoes to watch them sit
Same here except for some of my Jordan 1s that I want to preserve but those black/white 1s that came out earlier in the month have been worn almost daily since they came out.

Sorry I didn't read the pages in the last 6 hours.

For those of you who ordered FTL Canada. Did you get your email confirmation? I can't even see my order history but I got an order # and customer ID. It starts with W999999.

I saw alp at 34 street. the man looked he came out of the sewer
I think we can all agree @alp deserves to defend himself

nerd.gif
doesnt he though? lol

Sorry I didn't read the pages in the last 6 hours.

For those of you who ordered FTL Canada. Did you get your email confirmation? I can't even see my order history but I got an order # and customer ID. It starts with W999999.
Nope. I spoke w/ the Customer service rep and she told me my pair is confirmed & in their database, just waiting for warehouse to process my order before I receive the confirmation email

Was I the only one that noticed that the glue smell on these was super strong? It took me back as soon as I opened the lid.

Went to pick up pair at NTNY around 12:30 and there was around a hour wait on the line. One kid in front of me brought the wrong ticket and got denied and told they would not sell him the pair felt bad after that long wait.

Went to pick up pair at NTNY around 12:30 and there was around a hour wait on the line. One kid in front of me brought the wrong ticket and got denied and told they would not sell him the pair felt bad after that long wait.
That's why you always label your ticket. Most important.

I might try for unclaimed pairs...but that just seems shady. They can just lie and say everyone picked it up, that's what I heard from FNL and Shiekh at 1:00 on the dot today.

Any online retail has any left or all sold out and only on Ebay?

Was hoping to grab a second pair

wow still havent recieved a shipping conformation from finishline yet and i ordered at like 9am. i got an order conformation number and they took the cash, just havent shipped yet.

For those that want atleast 1 pair i got some info that may help. Pm me for details. fingers crossed

Back
Top Bottom