Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Same with my FNL order but if you look up order history it shows shipping with tracking number , same with my Ndc pair
this same thing they not going to ship same day i got the tracking number on my pair from FNL so i am good, it comes in next week wed-fri

Not sure why everyone is throwing out the Pizza Party references for a GR, you were eating if you got the Black/Red 1's and/or Royals.
Please don't bring up the Black/Red 1 release... 
embarassed.gif
 Still salty..

Hypebeast we know bout you

I had OG's back in 1991 and I don't remember the 3M. Different times back then. We weren't taking pictures with our phones back then, so honestly, I would have never known. Literally never took a picture of my shoes back then.

Would have preferred no 3M. These seem to have more prominent 3M that the OG's.

I had them too back then. Not to call you a liar but I don't see how you didn't notice

Woke up late...530 p.t.
still copped my pairs but feel bad i wasnt able to get my homie a pair after he struck out. :/ by the time i was done waiting in line to checkout on fl and eb all the smaller sizes were gone,
shoulda just grabbed him that sz 18 and told him to go cop some extra insoles and thick socks...

Lol @ the alp comment...bet dude is eatin off this release tho

Friend of mine is giving up a winning raffle at Foot Locker Galleria at Sunset in Henderson/Vegas. Size 9.5 will be available after 6pm.

Not necessarily...ShoePalace has been known to throw in some fakes in their stock - but this was back when the AF1 shoe was heavily in demand, circa 2004-2006...they've been known to clean up their act since then, but the doubt and questioning of ShoePalace is warranted.

never heard of that...i dont doubt your account though. hard to see that being more than just a few stores though and w/ AF1s

either way, IMO, most true sneaker "heads" know their record. even if they are primarily on the west coast...i live on the west coast and i would never ask for a legit check on JJ (seriously) ya dig.

Not necessarily...ShoePalace has been known to throw in some fakes in their stock - but this was back when the AF1 shoe was heavily in demand, circa 2004-2006...they've been known to clean up their act since then, but the doubt and questioning of ShoePalace is warranted.
I dont patronize establishments that force you to buy product to get the shoes. 

Those have been confirmed??? I will come back for those.
Not quite confirm but it points as very possible. It's only right since jb is banking of these 1. Either way we will plan the party as more info becomes available.

Theres hella pairs in Vegas woke up kinda late and hit HOH and grabbed a sz 10 easily (186 pairs). NTLV just called me and my chick back I guess people didn't pick up their pairs. I was happy with 1 but I'll take 2 more.

Don't know if this has been posted but SC did a great feature on the history of the Black Infrared 6s.

That chick is SUPER hot

SC basically said, "sit here hold these shoes, keep yer mouth shut and look pretty"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom