Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Same here.  Old shoes go into the new box, and new shoes go on my feet.
nthat.gif
...and then wear the old shoes only when it was raining.

In the 90's in NYC cats wore their shoes right out the store
Put their old kicks in the box.wear your shoes peeps in my day as well as now I know ,cats were getting killed for jordans

Hell yeah, I remember when I was a kid I saved up for a pair of heelys all summer and as soon as I tried em on in store I rode those **** all the way to the crib lmao

hell yeah if you didnt punks would snatch people's shoe bags thinking they came up  only to find some funky *** beaters in the box

man those were the days que the archie bunker gif

^THAT
Back in my younger days, working at a shoe spot, dudes would do just that.
They'd walk into the store in some beat Filas, throw on some Air Flight Lite lows or some Lambastes, drop the cash down and dip.
Their old shoes never went w/ them.
:smokin

Last edited:
I don't think they are wearing shoes because of kanye per se back in the late 00's . Like they weren't trying to be him lol, it's just slot of people who were not in the know with sneakers and basketball culture were put onto some shoes because of ye and other celebrities.

Think about it the 6 is a cool shoe in its own right, but if you young and don't know about Jordan's and you are just seeing these hot shoes on ye and you never really heard of them before, wouldn't you start thirsting too? I got this guy at my job that always asks me about shoes that he now wants because he saw somebody wearing them in a picture on in a magazine on a celeb. It's the same thing, and that's why varsity reds flew off the shelves when ye was photoed wearing them.
i still remember the varsity red january release like it was yesterday. Nike toronto still had full size runs in april 2010. Everybody was pi**ed off that the color on the midsole wasnt infrared. They didnt sell well at all. Same with the white and red xiis from 2009. They sat for months. As for kanye influencing ppl to wear the infrared vi, i dont know about that one buddy but then again im a grown man at 28 years old and most kids these days are followers.

so whats the call on these, were these an easy cop like everyone said in most areas?
well online #teammanual, i was able to scoop 3 pair. not with ease but i had to work a little at it. took about an hour and a half to 2 hours. also once you get in line on NDC you can kind of let that page sit while you hunt around other sites.

never understood why people had to have a reason or explain to another why they wear something or not...

online was easy considering I got through on my phone without even using wifi.
same here, i got the 8am countdown, waited 40 mins and got hit with an error message. reloaded the site, and they were in my cart... had around 30 mins i couldnt get in my cart but finally was able to check out with it.

I compared the pair I got from Footlocker today with the pair from weekenddrop and everything checks out except for the production dates, which the pair from weekenddrop has a production date that is known to be for early pairs. The weekenddrop pair also has the size stickers inside the shoes about an inch above the insole jumpman which I never seen before since all my J's have the size stickers right above the jumpman. Should I have a reason to be worry? Thanks guys. 

$250.00 Shipped..Guess I'm just going to buy them for that price. I struck out, had 2 pairs in my cart.. well one at Footaction and the other on Foot Locker... Was trying to check out, told me I had to wait and both pairs got taken out of my cart. Only wanted 1.. Oh well.

I compared the pair I got from Footlocker today with the pair from weekenddrop and everything checks out except for the production dates, which the pair from weekenddrop has a production date that is known to be for early pairs. The weekenddrop pair also has the size stickers inside the shoes about an inch above the insole jumpman which I never seen before since all my J's have the size stickers right above the jumpman. Should I have a reason to be worry? Thanks guys. 
Off topic, weekenddrop has any discount codes??

Back
Top Bottom