Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Can anyone tell me why it says charged to credit card $0, but i checked my banking it shows they charged me already? 

The hype was pretty real for these in the LA area, but the resale isn't that bad on CL. You could probably find a good listing at $220-280.

There are plenty of unclaimed pairs out there, but the demand for these were fairly high so a lot of people struck out.

Did anyone compare theirs to a weekend drop pair? I need to know if they are selling fakes :frown:

Several people have and their pairs checked out, weekend drop is legit..

I can't wait to have these in hand, the first og 6 colorway from this year that I'm def. keeping. Bought the wht Infrareds, carmines, and sport blue 6s but ended up selling because of how uncomfortable and how terrible the leather was

wow! 1649 posts since i left earlier 
laugh.gif

anyways fellas michaels is 60% off of storage boxes. these came out to 4 bucks and some change a piece. i already had like 10 or so but bought 100 bucks worth tonite. i think they're open to 10 or midnight. 

Copped them for my brother, We waited for two hours (well he did, I gave up 
laugh.gif
) but he was finally able to add to cart on NDC. I can't believe I pressed the add to cart putton five seconds after the timer went to zero, only for it to tell me to wait in line.

Had me like bruh, it ain't that serious.

back. In that time I overheard two other coworkers tell customers that they were sold out. Saw another coworker walking around with a box and it was a 13! Asked him if those were taken and indeed they were. Finally the guy initially helping emerged from the back room from what seemed like an eternity ... and with him my sz 13's! ! Right before I was about to purchase another coworker came up to him and whispered somethat was about to take place. Dude pulled out the handhsuper stoked even 6 hours later!
glad you copped man. Perseverance pays off.

Last edited:
I have the Carmine's, Sport Blue's, and the Black Infrared's. Still debating on whether to get the White Infrared's. Not really a fan but I'm tempted to cop just to complete the set. After that, I'd cross my fingers for the Maroon's.

Yea all we can do is just pray on the Maroons. At the beginning of this year it seemed like everybody was so sure that they would drop this year but I doubt it unless they do an exclusive quick strike next month or so. IDK

Can anyone tell me why it says charged to credit card $0, but i checked my banking it shows they charged me already? 
Nike charges your cc when they ship it out.  You should be good and most likely get a shipping confirmation by Monday night. 

Patones can go fudge themselves wit that $500 pack. 29s are hideous anyway
You're better off just getting the Pantones by themselves via reseller. I don't see them reselling for much more than $300 after the hype calms down and you won't lose money on XX9s you don't want nor will you have to fight for 5 hours online or in line to get them.

In the 90's in NYC cats wore their shoes right out the store
Put their old kicks in the box.wear your shoes peeps in my day as well as now I know ,cats were getting killed for jordans

Back
Top Bottom