Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

I know a guy who sold 50...no exaggeration, 50 pairs of GMs out his trunk with 1 receipt from FTL. 

I know the dude so we compared and GMs are almost identical. 

$300 a pop, said he paid $120 each thru a wholesaler.

I dont trust it if I didn't get it from Nike, FTL, FA

Were ALL pairs sold from them compared? There has to be a handful of people who bought from Weekend Drop who are not part of this thread and had no idea what dozens of pages on here were about..  There's no telling if 100% of their stock is real if only a small sample of people were asked.  Like many other sites, they can easily mix fake pairs in their real pairs and still get away with it.
Everyone that bought from weekend drop know's their pair is authentic hence why you see no complaints. Don't care to hear about GM pairs your boy's boy got. Can't fight against facts, hindsight is 20/20.

i got rid of my 4 pair of 2010's to get these because these are almost spot on to the 2000 retro, and we ALL know how sick that shoe was!!!! this is the closest we will get, unless they make an exact copy. im super stoked on these. Absolutly love them and think JB did an amazing job!

Bruh...I'm inclined to agree with everything you said. I don't know how to pronounce "petinaed" but yea...what you said.
Think I spelled it wrong, so that doesn't help the matter lol. I think it's "patinaed". Even then, I don't know if it's correct verbage.

"Distressed" would be better. Either way, that version would be dope.

Bordeaux or charcoal likely guess. Everything else pretty much has a realse date, doubt they go new color way for BF.. I wonder what Oreo 7s would look like tho...

They did a new colorway for Black Friday last year, so it's not out of the realm of possibility. But I think they stick to the script next year and use an OG colorway.

Bordeaux or charcoal likely guess. Everything else pretty much has a realse date, doubt they go new color way for BF.. I wonder what Oreo 7s would look like tho...

They did a new colorway for Black Friday last year, so it's not out of the realm of possibility. But I think they stick to the script next year and use an OG colorway.

Bordeaux 7

its cuz the shade is more pink. they are definitely more pinkish on the white ones. anyone that says otherwise need to check themselves. remember, these were made to MATCH the bulls colorway. but the retros do have a pinker hue to them. no doubt about it. maybe the younger cats like the flashy pink stuff
Do you guys know what infrared is? It's supposed to look pink like that.

Think I spelled it wrong, so that doesn't help the matter lol. I think it's "patinaed". Even then, I don't know if it's correct verbage.

"Distressed" would be better. Either way, that version would be dope.

I feels you player. Whatever the eff you call it, that's what I want. Start black and over time get greyer.

Black/Red 12 with "REMASTERED" THE leather

Or

Black/Red 13s with 3m

Or

Flint 13s with 3m

I have no inside information. I'm just guessing.

Og leather Flu Game 12's is my guess and a retro + colorway of the jordan 11 for Christmas 2015 (or spacejams)

Everyone that bought from weekend drop know's their pair is authentic hence why you see no complaints. Don't care to hear about GM pairs your boy's boy got. Can't fight against facts, hindsight is 20/20.
you must work for them?

No complaints because A. Too embarrassed or B. know no better.

Had this issue with Space Jams where everyone swore they were buying authentic pairs only to find out they were hybrids.

You can keep on shucking and jiving for them but I can guarantee their mixing in GM/UA pairs.

you must work for them?

Had this issue with Space Jams where everyone swore they were buying authentic pairs only to find out they were hybrids.

You can keep on shucking and jiving for them but I can guarantee their mixing in GM/UA pairs.

havent been able to keep up with this thread. Did anybody come back today and say they think they got a GM pair from weekend drop?

Can someone explain to me why it is so difficult to obtain a men's size 13.5, and why most stores don't carry it in-store?

Originally Posted by Halaldinho  

Originally Posted by Edshoecator  

you must work for them?

I don't get it.  Is it required to be a NT member to be able to buy off weekend drop?  Because if you think about it, not ALL people who buy off weekend drop will be a NT member.  That's like saying all golfers are a member of Augusta National Golf Club.

really, Bordeaux's? I don't see that for some reason. Too soon.

I like the idea of Black/Red 12's.

Or do us right and get us the Chicago 1's the right way. Would be madness though

really, Bordeaux's? I don't see that for some reason. Too soon.

I like the idea of Black/Red 12's.

Or do us right and get us the Chicago 1's the right way. Would be madness though

Black/Red 12s would be dope.

Was it you that did a photo shoot on the AJ1 Jeter's? Or maybe the Carmine 6s? Portfolio link anywhere? Pictures are dope.
I believe that was me ! 

No portfolio yet for the time being. 

Sneakers Photography is only a hobby of mine for now. 

Thank you for the compliment !

you must work for them?

Guaranteeing without comparing actual pairs bought from WD? You must be Ms.Cleo's long lost son.

dtlr 38 minutes ago Missed the Air Jordan 6 – Black Infrared? Don’t worry. We got you covered. More Pairs available at DTLR.com on Cyber Monday. Find out more on DTLR.com. #BlackInfrared6 #DTLR #YFYL
Damn I wonder why they didn't just released it all today?

I don't get it.  Is it required to be a NT member to be able to buy off weekend drop?  Because if you think about it, not ALL people who buy off weekend drop will be a NT member.  That's like saying all golfers are a member of Augusta National Golf Club.
Thanks for stating the obvious, we needed that.

In the 90's in NYC cats wore their shoes right out the store
Put their old kicks in the box.wear your shoes peeps in my day as well as now I know ,cats were getting killed for jordans

true, but that was when we were kids and that new pair of Js might be the only 1 or 2 for the year and our shoe collections didn't even really exist yet. fast forward to now, i have way too many kicks i haven't gotten around to wearing yet to wear kicks out the store. i ain't done that since i was a little kid and at this point it would just feel too awkward and pressed. i feel like as a grown man u don't wear your new shoes out the store. but that's just me.

Daaaaang!..... It's Salty in here, need sum water, Gatorade or something wash that all down.

Back
Top Bottom