Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

I saw a pair of "custom" reverse Infrareds for sale on a FB group I'm in.. :lol: people beast over those. I like the regular ones better TBH

behaviors of the beasts of hype. same thing with those bred 11s with the black sole aka "dirty breds" smfh what a nickname. dudes want to be exclusive so badly, can't see the s*** is wack compared to the original

Last edited:
I think they'll end up having the Jumpman on the back. Imean tey couldve easily put NIKE AIR on the white/infrareds right?

They're saving that for the limited 2016's 25th Anniversary, add the few pieces of stitches on the back. Get us to buy our 4th near identical retro. With a msrp of $200+. The hype is insane and the secondary market goes nuts!
They'll definitely go for at least $225 hell retros are a minimum $170 now and they seem to go up $5-$10 every year.

You guys do know that the infra-pink you're referring too is the actual shade of infrared right?

[emoji]128680[/emoji]Copped[emoji]128110[/emoji][emoji]128571[/emoji]can't wait until these drop. 1 of the hottest[emoji]128293[/emoji]releases this year[emoji]128175[/emoji]

The Nike Air in Infrared looks tacky as hell to me. Please never do that JB.
Have to agree with you sir, whatever branding they put there, just have to be black.

The Nike Air in Infrared looks tacky as hell to me. Please never do that JB.

that's not what messes the shoe up this is

air-jordan-vi-reverse-infrared-sample-15-570x379.jpg

The new infrared color is on point i hope these are the same material as the thunder 4s and playoff 8s. sold my vreds and pack since they got the infrared shade right

Cant wait for these to drop. I was hoping the 2014 white infrareds dropped in a pack alongside the black ones instead of the toro infrared 23 but still wanna get these.

Last edited:
glad i just sold my 2 ds pack at 700 each pack, and my ds Varsity red's @ 500. im copping at least 4 pair of this shoe. I guarantee JB uses durabuck this time, GUARANTEED!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom