Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Can't wait for these! 6's are such a nice model. 2 pairs would be nice but I'll take anything I can get.

not sure if y'all seen it yet.
nerd.gif
 looks like the '14 cuz the infrared is vibrant
looks ashy

I'd really like to see Nike launch some decoy releases on the same day as this VI drop.
That would work in congruence with us here in NT spreading the rumor about how PINK the Infrared-23 is.
:nerd:

Is Jordan 1 really the only one that doesn't crumble to takes forever to do so?

I don't recall seeing XI's ever crumble either. There are a couple other models that only seem to separate as opposed to truly deteriorating. Jordan I's are pretty much unfadeable if the upper doesn't dry out.

XIs patent leather becomes too stiff to even walk, and the cushion on the interior hardens and feels like rocks as it crumbles from the inside. X, XII - XIII just experience sole seperation.

As for the Jordan 1, the only model that dries out is the 85 because the parts on the ankle were painted. But now that it's leather making them stand up well against time.

II - IX cracks almost immediately after wear if they've been DS for over 3-5yrs

I'd really like to see Nike launch some decoy releases on the same day as this VI drop.
That would work in congruence with us here in NT spreading the rumor about how PINK the Infrared-23 is.
:nerd:
Due to it being a black friday gr, it might be the only major release that day.
Although I've been hearing around the social media interwebz* that if you buy these black infraPINKs*, you may need to change your gender, etc.. To avoid that procedure, do not buy these, particularly in sizes 11.5 or 12 on RD.

* The awesomely clever nicknames is to be credited to the interwebz.
:evil:

i'm praying that nike releases these with a durabuck upper instead of the ashy larry suede/nubuck that was on the black grape & oreo 5.

but they probably will use the ashy larry suede

Last edited:
XIs patent leather becomes too stiff to even walk, and the cushion on the interior hardens and feels like rocks as it crumbles from the inside. X, XII - XIII just experience sole seperation.

As for the Jordan 1, the only model that dries out is the 85 because the parts on the ankle were painted. But now that it's leather making them stand up well against time.

II - IX cracks almost immediately after wear if they've been DS for over 3-5yrs

Thanks for the clarification. Did NOT know XI's aged like that :x I've been wanting '95 Black/Reds and Columbia's, but I may have to mess with the '01 pairs if that's the case.

I've had original and early '00 pairs and never had anything crumble, so I'm not trying to mess up that streak :lol:

Last edited:
Give this shoe a clear sole and nike air on the back god damnit
They're saving that for the limited 2016's 25th Anniversary, add the few pieces of stitches on the back. Get us to buy our 4th near identical retro. With a msrp of $200+. The hype is insane and the secondary market goes nuts!

Back
Top Bottom