Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

No way they drop the charcoal vii on black friday. Thats not a super popular shoe

I would guess the black silver v or the black cement iv with nike air or the black red xiv or black red xii

Yea, but none of those shoes go with the pattern of the last 4 years, which is to release a colorway of the 23rd anniversary shoe. Guess only time will tell. They're doing 30th anniversary releases next year anyway, so who knows.

There are only a few black jordan Vll''s to choose from:

View media item 1280707
Raptors

View media item 1280709
Chambrays

View media item 1280710
Citrus

View media item 1280711
GMP's

And Bordeaux's are already rumored to drop next year (black's on the shoe, along with grey) but I couldn't see them dropping for Black Friday.

I honestly think they'd be better off going the route of the Year of the V (Oreo V) , and making a completely new colorway altogether.

Last edited:
for those of you that are still thinking,what size should i get? If you have wide feet go up.5 a size because if you dont you would need to wear those thin church socks just to feel some kind of wiggle room.

There are only a few black jordan Vll''s to choose from:

Raptors

Chambrays

Citrus

GMP's

And Bordeaux's are already rumored to drop next year (black's on the shoe, along with grey) but I couldn't see them dropping for Black Friday.

I honestly think they'd be better off going the route of the Year of the V (Oreo V) , and making a completely new colorway altogether.
the bordeaux is one of the sickest color ways of all time hands down. i wore mine yesterday 
smokin.gif

there's plenty of color palette creations that JB can come up with for the VII that is black based..

Which is why I said they'd be better off making a brand new colorway.

mantis toboggan mantis toboggan I honestly don't like the Bordeaux all that much. :tongue: Probably won't cop next year.

Last edited:
To jump on the train I'd be willing to bet we see a Playoff / Bordeaux VII next year as the Black Friday release...Also taking it a little further I'd say we get an Aqua VIII in 2016...Just follows the trend JB has been using the past several years...

So is weekend drop .Com legit or no??

USED TO BE CITYSOLE (OR SOMETHING) AND WAS BELIEVED TO BE A LEGIT ONLINE SNEAKER SPOT, NAME CHANGED TO WD, PEOPLE BOUGHT PREORDERS FROM THEMA AND THEY ARRIVED LIKE 3-4 DAYS BEFORE RD AND PPL STARTED QUESTIONING WHETHER OR NOT THEY SOLD EARLY RELEASE FAKE GM PAIRS… NOW ITS STILL UP FOR DEBATE… SOME SAY YES SOME SAY NO.. SOME SAY STAY AWAY JUST TO BE SAFE…

USED TO BE CITYSOLE (OR SOMETHING) AND WAS BELIEVED TO BE A LEGIT ONLINE SNEAKER SPOT, NAME CHANGED TO WD, PEOPLE BOUGHT PREORDERS FROM THEMA AND THEY ARRIVED LIKE 3-4 DAYS BEFORE RD AND PPL STARTED QUESTIONING WHETHER OR NOT THEY SOLD EARLY RELEASE FAKE GM PAIRS… NOW ITS STILL UP FOR DEBATE… SOME SAY YES SOME SAY NO.. SOME SAY STAY AWAY JUST TO BE SAFE…

I've bought 2 pairs from there and they both seem ok but all the debate has me scared. I bought black infared 6 and grey toe 13

for those of you that are still thinking,what size should i get? If you have wide feet go up.5 a size because if you dont you would need to wear those thin church socks just to feel some kind of wiggle room.

Negative. Feet are different. With a lot of people saying to go .5 size down, I was expecting TTS to fit perfectly since I have wide feet.

And they do.

.5 up would have been large for me.

I was able to walk in a local shoe store this morning a cop a pair in my size.  Thank you small businesses of America.

Back
Top Bottom