Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

If I ran JB next year:

All Star-UNC XV
Summer-Crocodile XVII
Black Friday-Black Suede XVIII
Holiday-Black/Red XVI
20th Anniversary Orlando Lost Battles Pack: Dark Concord Space Jam with 45 on back/OG Concord with 45 on back

all general release

My wallet would thank you.

Lots of money would be saved by me.

1) Add shoe to wish list

2) When you see that pop-up, click the "cart"

3) While in cart click "add to cart"

hope that helps.
 i keep getting this message when i add them to cart "Sorry, Ѿ, this item isn't available anymore because other shoppers added it to their carts first. But if they don't check out in the next few minutes, you've still got a chance. Please try again shortly. [Code: 010N-11281401]"

Last edited:
Playing this song on repeat helped me eat yesterday brehs 
nerd.gif
embarassed.gif

Not Srs

Can someone explain to me why it is so difficult to obtain a men's size 13.5, and why most stores don't carry it in-store?
Eastbay actually had 13.5 for this release.
Was surprised when I saw it as I was scrolling through the available sizes.

You might want to make the request to the store manager at the location you buy from the most.
Wouldn't hurt to ask if they could start getting a 13.5 in the retro releases for you.

I think these are gonna more than restock. Re-release with announced day and time. My .02. And Chrome VIIIs next black Friday, stamp it...
I would love chrome viii's, just sold my pair last year. But that would go against the recent BF trend if they dont do a 7.

Got FNL shipping confirmation. Shipping and billing addresses are different, as I know lots of people have mentioned they couldn't order if shipping and billing addresses were different.

Should be getting them probably Monday or Tuesday. It's currently in WV, and being delivered to PA.

just got email confirmation from NDC on my sz 10 from this morning, appreciate the info on the work around add to wish list! 

Back
Top Bottom