Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Black 511 levis
508 for me 
smokin.gif

What kind of jeans you wearing with these? prob gonna wear my addias track pants to show the whole sneaker and they comfy as ****

Adidas pants with not only a Nike shoe, but one of Nike's best signature models? :stoneface:

Get you some levi 510's riverwashed. Thank me later.

Ain't nobody trying to make people jealous though. What's funny is I think you are that dude. Keep talking about nothing special about these shoes, everyone got them, etc.....,

It's just shoes mane.
I was replying to a dude who did say he bought these to make others jealous.  Read previous posts before making yourself look like an idiot.

If you want to buy shoes to make others jealous, go buy DMP 6's. You won't be making anyone jealous in infrareds.  Period.

Last edited:

Requesting the cliffs from 5 min before the release to now. Don't really want to read the last 200 pages or so. I got an error message while trying to add to cart and just gave up after since class started. So struck out on a release I have been waiting all year...my luck. I saw a tweet from Nike much later about issues with processing orders?
Anyone?

JUST WOKE UP..

and realized now how NDC wouldn't let me add to my cart 

untill the wish list trick

and i missed again...

I will find a extra 10.5 ...  The Search For Animal Chin Continues...

Last edited:
Ate at CiCis pizza for lunch. Junk taste likes card board but it's a way to celebrate Black Friday.

Got the shipping confirmation for my FNL pairs.
that place has always been awful lol. I've been there 1 time like 5+ years ago, awful. I thought it would have maybe gotten better over time but all I hear is it still sucks and there's bad reviews on youtube lol. It's amazing they stay in business, I guess just the idea of a pizza buffet is enough to stay afloat.
eyes.gif

I was replying to a dude who did say he bought these to make others jealous.  Read previous posts before making yourself look like an idiot.

If you want to buy shoes to make others jealous, go buy DMP 6's. You won't be making anyone jealous in infrareds.  Period.

What i said i buy these cause they look good NOT to make others jelous unless i made a mistake writing it

Never understood wearing Nike's with Adidas,puma, Reebok track pants not to mention Nike's with Reebok socks but that's me ....enjoy the pizza guys

I wouldn't be jealous of any man's shoes personally. and you should probably re read his post before making yourself look like an idiot cause that's not what he said
happy.gif

I wouldn't be jealous of any man's shoes.

I would have a problem when 5 other guys next to me in the same vicinity is wearing the exact same shoe I'm wearing like ya'll robots coming out of the same factory.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom