Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

the come up on these was mininmal for the small time reseller 

dudes who can get supply flourished because there is a wide net to catch and can charge or flex pricing depending on the customer 

the small time dude needs 260-300 aint getting it and willl have to settle for that 50$ or less profit which tbh the flipping game on a small time level has been horrible that past couple of releases on GR

dudes will learn no hustle in moving a GR or two gotta get more or just put in hours of work for 40$

Now that pre-order game is serious

if a group got enough raffle tix they can win early and then relish in a quick pre-order jig

to bad the 11's will prob have a raffle and call back the same week small window to do a pre-order 

Back when Varsity Red  6s released they SAT (in NY) I actually got my pair on sale for 130 out the store. I was actually on the fence but they were so hot i had to get em.  Its more hype now when it comes to pick ups than ever. Ive looked on niketalk since 05 and when the varsitys dropped ppl cared but alot didnt. even when the infrared pack dropped some ppl went hard and some  ppl were happy with Varsitys. I miss the days when i could pick up heat without resellers bots and Hypebeasts(old term but alot of todays "collectors" are exactly that). I mean we had hypebeast back before the concord release but now its just common practice.

I missed out and had to go to work I tried all the tricks yesterday and had a 9.5 in my cart and passed im an 8.5 and havent played games like that in about 8 years so I paid a reseller 240 for my 8.5 and it didnt hurt. He bought them to my job and was a cool dude. If i catch another pair of infrareds under retail or like worn once or twice there will be no need to UN ds these. Plus I Picked up DS Varsitys about a year ago for 180 so those will be worn instead of these. I come from a time where we didnt really like seeing other dudes with our shoes on lol.

people didn't care for the Varsity Red. I picked my pair up a day or two after release day with no problem.

i was at the Mall yesterday with two bags and some kid around 14 asked me if i had bought the 6s and i said yes, he replied back, "dope as ****". I'm telling you, it's the young ones who are creating madness and sell outs.

Footaction, EB, Champs all teasing on the infared page with 8.5,9.5,10,11 sizes saying In stock....damn.....insult to injury xD 

It has nothing to do with it being rare.  These aren't rare.

You could walk around the hood with them on to make other jealous? But how when every other person is wearing the same shoe as you?

I literally saw about 50 people on my feed post that they copped this shoe.  I don't even want to wear them anymore.

Maybe that's just me. But I don't like going places and then being around the same people wearing the exact same shoe as me. I'd rather be different. 

Time to bust out the DMP's instead, if you REALLY want to just make others jealous... cause you won't be making anyone jelly in Infrareds lol.
well then might wanna skip them 11's

most of the remasters 

and yah know stop buying mass produced basketball shoes

you think spending only 200$ gets you exclusivity bruh STOP

or 

get that pre-release game up,  just buy high fashion kicks i mean their Jordan's made by Nike 

or

just box them up wear them later 

i mean if your looking for Jordan's to bring the strength of your fashion game together then a lot of things need to be reconfigured 

#noshade

Lol yea $300 to $350 in 6 months. Someone had it correct $240 to $260. The price will come down lower than $230 come mid december, then raise back up around february.

Folks on here got jokes. Told me they had sneakers in stock at their store. I go to get them and they text me saying it was a joke and they sold out. SMDH. At least I got 1 pair already. Just wanted to make sure they fit right.

anyone want this 9.5 from NDC?
ill put up the paypal link. does that way even work?

its in my cart on NDC. i can oop it to you by putting the paypal link up. I've seen ppl do it before. not sure if it actually works or not. anyone wanna try?

im not sure if thats doable,,,i want it but im not so sure of that strange procedure though :rolleyes

Lol yea $300 to $350 in 6 months. Someone had it correct $240 to $260. The price will come down lower than $230 come mid december, then raise back up around february.
i wanna say 250 or less range for a good while, then a jump to 300 maybe almost 7-8 months

I just think it's funny how everyone and their mamas bought this shoe on RD and think now they can "make others jealous" when you have tons and tons of people flexing that same pair on social media that everyone else copped.  You aren't better than anyone else because you copped this pair bruh. Yeah, it's a mass produced Jordan.  I get it.  So why are so many people trying to flex like they on top the world that they copped these? Let's be real here...

Last edited:
I was just at Lennox Mall today and probably seen 50 ppl wear them, mostly kids though lol 

It has nothing to do with it being rare.  These aren't rare.
You could walk around the hood with them on to make other jealous? But how when every other person is wearing the same shoe as you?
I literally saw about 50 people on my feed post that they copped this shoe.  I don't even want to wear them anymore.
Maybe that's just me. But I don't like going places and then being around the same people wearing the exact same shoe as me. I'd rather be different. 

Time to bust out the DMP 6's instead, if you REALLY want to just make others jealous... cause you won't be making anyone jelly in Infrareds lol.

I see. Well, you care about shoes for all the wrong reason. Opposite of hypebeasts but just as bad and annoying.

Keep in mind guys that people will start returning these back to stores when it gets closer to the legend blue release.

I just think it's funny how everyone and their mamas bought this shoe on RD and think now they can "make others jealous" when you have tons and tons of people flexing that same pair on social media that everyone else copped.  You aren't better than anyone else because you copped this pair bruh. Yeah, it's a mass produced Jordan.  I get it.  So why are so many people trying to flex like they on top the world that they copped these? Let's be real here...

Ain't nobody trying to make people jealous though. What's funny is I think you are that dude. Keep talking about nothing special about these shoes, everyone got them, etc.....,

It's just shoes mane.

Back
Top Bottom