Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

This is the first  J's I copped  and the first time i   copped on release day.  I was able to get the   Jordan  VI friday and the Nike Dunk SB Premier "Northern Lights"    today  

Hopefully cyber Monday restocks is in afternoon or something , got work [emoji]128557[/emoji]

Whats some good denim for these? I've been looking for black or lightwash distressed selvedge. Levis arent really my thing I like raw. I have a pair of RRLs slim straight and want a skinny jean fit.

I was looking at some zara biker denim too

H&M Slim Low

The link on NDC doesn't even let you click on the link to the VI's it just  says something  is wrong and page timeout

after all this time, when you click check out, it will tell you that it is no longer available

I had a pair sitting in my cart tonight and I was able to check out. Didn't even realize it until I logged back into ndc. Got the confirmation email and all. Money was taken out of the bank as well.

2015 aqua VIII's for black friday would be better than any 7. I don't see that happening until 2016 when it's the year of the 8

My 6s collection now
900x900px-LL-da30d143_20141129_234549.jpeg

a shot of the AM90s infrared with the 6s infrared
900x900px-LL-e4f42862_20141129_234728.jpeg

Last edited:
Everytime I get my "neck broken" by some kicks, my mind is completely on the shoes and trying to see them "alive" on feet. The only times I think about the person wearing them is when I say to myself, "Why the NTDenim?!?".

Where is the lie

2015 aqua VIII's for black friday would be better than any 7. I don't see that happening until 2016 when it's the year of the 8
We've seen predominately red AJ1, 4, 5, 6s...  If the hype for red continues into 2015, will we see an all red AJ7...?

Last edited:
black red xvi for 11/27/15 jb pleaseeeeeeee....

no hype

hopefully easy to buy online

THIS was the first jordan that brought me into the sneaker life. Really.

I thought they didn't allow Jordan's at XS?
I have no idea I've never tried to wear my J's into XS. They have a very strict dress code at all the higher end clubs in Vegas. Honestly though, I think if you had on a nice outfit with a sports coat and had a pair of 6's on I doubt they'd even flex on you. Roll in there wearing some outfit that just looks like you just went on a shopping spree at Champs then yeah, pretty much don't plan on getting in.
happy.gif

Last edited:
NTNY did me dirty today... I was working from 7-3. I didn't know what time the pick up window was so I called and some chick in customer service told me I could pick up any time. I got there 3:45 and they wouldn't sell em to me cause apparently the pick up window closed at 2pm. I was superpissed. I was arguing with them for a minute then they told me I could call corporate. Anybody out here can help me locate a size 10?

damn

Yea "cop" as in "buy," or "copped" as in "bought." So in other words "easy buy"
I think people use the term "easy cop" too freely these days.  

Easy cop for me would be to walk into a store on an unplanned day, take a look at what's on the shelves, try them on, think about it for a little bit, pay, and walk out of the store with no issues.

But for launch products these days...? Going around 1-2 weeks before release looking for multiple raffle tickets at different locations during weekdays (or camping for hours just to get a ticket that might get you your size), dealing with corrupt workers who lie through their teeth, having your phone glued to your hip waiting for that call, waking up at 5am (in the west coast) and fight other computers from all over the nation, waiting for hours just to cart your shoe, then wait again to pay... That's not an "easy cop"... it's a battle in a sense: planning out your attacks, strategies, back up plans...

Sure, pay the extra fee for an ATC or bot, but that's just not my thing coming from an "old sneakerhead."  Money not spent on shoes is money for other utilities.

It's become hassle.  Yet we all come back and repeat the process release after release.

yea either there are people who know how to game the system, or people are taking the easy cop term lightly..

Surprisingly FNL was crashing 10 minutes before release but I was able to get to the last checkout screen multiple times without getting cart jacked but since I have an overseas IP now, I can't get through on FNL myself but at least adding to cart helps. But yeah, these shouldn't have been hard to get. I have no idea why eastbay was getting messed up. I tried adding gs sizes and automatically got "this item is sold out and no longer available" and then i got 1 I never seen before "the limit on this item is 0 or more" and it was messed up and I just stopped messing with them all together for this release. That was a lose lose

crashing before its released? this is new to me.....

Last edited by a moderator:
I have no idea I've never tried to wear my J's into XS. They have a very strict dress code at all the higher end clubs in Vegas. Honestly though, I think if you had on a nice outfit with a sports coat and had a pair of 6's on I doubt they'd even flex on you. Roll in there wearing some outfit that just looks like you just went on a shopping spree at Champs then yeah, pretty much don't plan on getting in. :D
Haha yup. XS is my favorite club, I don't think I've ever seen anyone with Js on

Nike cost = $200 

Ebay Sale $280 - $300 (EXAMPLE)

Ebay Fees = $28 - $30

Paypal Fees = $6 - $9

Shipping Fees (If item listed as FREE shipping) = $15

Total Profit = $45 (estimated on highest price sold)

Again these are estimations based on the example above.

The reason these are trade bait

Haha yup. XS is my favorite club, I don't think I've ever seen anyone with Js on
XS is bomb!

Marquee too if you like trace. They have a hip hop floor...can get crazy at times.
grin.gif
(Was closed the last 2 times I was there though)

Actually, most clubs in Vegas as cool. Now I want to go...
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom