Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

I'd say bordeaux 7s...

Black Friday trends:

2011 - BC3
2012 - Bred 4
2013 - Oreo 5 (should've been Metallic 5s)

2014 - Infrared 6
2015 - ?

bordeaux just released in 2011, probably wont see those. could be a weak black based jordan 7 like the oreo 5. metallic 5s didnt come out because they just came out in 2011

Last edited:
that logic
On some real though. 

I'm talking about dudes who wanted these from the jump. Not dudes who were like "Fxck it" then realized that everybody had a relatively easy time copping on Friday, now they trying to join the party late.

Just look at this thread 95% of the people who were dead-set on getting these got at least one pair. Mad dudes got multiples. 

There was pairs floating around until Saturday morning. There's still pairs out there. Even the resale of these is only like $50-60 bucks over the original price on eBay. That's now many of these are floating around 
laugh.gif

This is the most massive release of a "coveted" shoe in the longest time. That's why this thread is mad funny. It's mad dudes acting like they did something amazing by coping these.

I woke up at 10 am on Friday and still ended up with 3 pairs of these (1 from NDC. 1 from FNL. and a Raffle) 
roll.gif

On some real though. 

I'm talking about dudes who wanted these from the jump. Not dudes who were like "Fxck it" then realized that everybody had a relatively easy time copping on Friday, now they trying to join the party late.

Just look at this thread 95% of the people who were dead-set on getting these got at least one pair. Mad dudes got multiples. 

There was pairs floating around until Saturday morning. There's still pairs out there. Even the resale of these is only like $50-60 bucks over the original price on eBay. That's now many of these are floating around 
laugh.gif

This is the most massive release of a "coveted" shoe in the longest time. That's why this thread is mad funny. It's mad dudes acting like they did something amazing by coping these.

I woke up at 10 am on Friday and still ended up with 3 pairs of these (1 from NDC. 1 from FNL. and a Raffle) 
roll.gif
Yeah, bunch of silly kids trying to resell like they know how.  Super saturated, and back in the days, we seen kids and clowns put shoes in freezer, take dumb pics of them licking the sole, setting on fire, cutting it up, stepping on predecessors.  Now get females doing the same like it's the IN (IG) thing now.  SMH!

Them outtaplace rookies.

I'd say bordeaux 7s...

Black Friday trends:

2011 - BC3
2012 - Bred 4
2013 - Oreo 5 (should've been Metallic 5s)

2014 - Infrared 6
2015 - ?

bordeaux just released in 2011, probably wont see those. could be a weak black based jordan 7 like the oreo 5. metallic 5s didnt come out because they just came out in 2011
and the infrared 6s were in 10' tho

Damn.. I had 3 pairs on lock from my connect and last minute everything fell apart and I was only able to get one. And it was already sold through ebay I didn't find out until Saturday night when he got off of work and that was that. I can't fxxx with that bad feedback so I shipped it out already. Now I'm thinking of getting a pair through craigslist.  This is what I get  for being greedy. The sad thing is I got up at 5 am to get a GS pair for my girl and I could have gotten a pair through a website and I chose not to because I had 3 pairs ON LOCK. They looked so clean too.. 
mean.gif

Damn.. I had 3 pairs on lock from my connect and last minute everything fell apart and I was only able to get one. And it was already sold through ebay I didn't find out until Saturday night when he got off of work and that was that. I can't fxxx with that bad feedback so I shipped it out already. Now I'm thinking of getting a pair through craigslist.  This is what I get  for being greedy. The sad thing is I got up at 5 am to get a GS pair for my girl and I could have gotten a pair through a website and I chose not to because I had 3 pairs ON LOCK. They looked so clean too.. 
mean.gif
The only person I really trust to put shoes on lock for me, is me.

I walked into Footlocker at like 5 yesterday cuz i wanted to use my 15 dollar VIP rewards. I found 2 Nike Tees on Clearance for 9.99 each. When I got up to the register to pay, I saw a Jordan box behind on the counter. I asked what they were and they told me they were the 6s in a size 10 (my size) that someone didn't pickup.  I couldn't believe it. Scooped em up immediately and they also let me use my birthday coupon on top. Shoutout to the sneaker Gods 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Is it just east coasters selling to west coasters who don't get up at 5am everyday looking for a restock? I haven't bought a pair since releases changed from midnight to 8am.

wishlist pair has shipped :pimp:

Congrats fam! Glad some members orders are going through from the wish list method I put out yesterday morning. Again it was nothing new. Just happened to notice it was working and without question, share that info and let the NT fam eat lol. For members that did the wish list method yesterday, please check in and update us if you got shipping info. Would like to see the amount of successful orders :nthat:

Last edited:
Man I can't ever see my self paying a resell on a mass GR or anything money ain't the issue its just i never care enough to pay over a box price for a recent release. Im still on the hunt for some bourdux tho.... Will pay for DS pair. Love that shoe!!!

Everyday that goes by that resell value keeps dipping i think by the next two weeks when 11 season is in full effect dudes sitting on pairs will be taking deals they gotta up for the 11. The easiest reseller show of all time. Even with mass numbers. They will move well. No hype releases plus xmas Bruh!!!

Dudes brought gammas off me 70 plus weeks after and still were calling weeks after i sold out. Smh...

Last edited:
Congrats fam! Glad some members orders are going through from the wish list method I put out yesterday morning. Again it was nothing new. Just happened to notice it was working and without question, share that info and let the NT fam eat lol. For members that did the wish list method yesterday, please check in and update us if you got shipping info. Would like to see the amount of successful orders :nthat:

Shipped and Repped again! Respect for that!

Back
Top Bottom