Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

I don't care what anyone says. The XI's are hyped, yes, but I'm almost certain the "Legend Blue" will NOT be as hyped as the Concords. Yo I will NEVER EVER forget the madness of the Concords. I managed to get my Concords .5 small, but I waited in line for 3 to 4 hours and I wasn't going to do all that and come up empty handed. With raffles and these tickets created nowadays because of the Concords madness, no release will EVER be like the Concords. This video will always have a special place in my heart in regards to the memory of the coveted Air Jordan "Concords". The "Legend Blue" will not live up to this hype. I'm 100% certain.

You gotta be kidding me right now?!

Get out of here with that nonsense

Unbelievable
tongue.gif
I don't see the reason to get snide here? I mean the 3M is a lot more noticeable than the OGs, so I think its a fair if someone thinks its too much.

I don't care what anyone says. The XI's are hyped, yes, but I'm almost certain the "Legend Blue" will NOT be as hyped as the Concords. Yo I will NEVER EVER forget the madness of the Concords. I managed to get my Concords .5 small, but I waited in line for 3 to 4 hours and I wasn't going to do all that and come up empty handed. With raffles and these tickets created nowadays because of the Concords madness, no release will EVER be like the Concords. This video will always have a special place in my heart in regards to the memory of the coveted Air Jordan "Concords". The "Legend Blue" will not live up to this hype. I'm 100% certain.

That's what I'm saying bro!

The concord release was definitely mayhem but my god the space jam release.

The release that started it all. I'll never forget it

So the production ia 500k for the infrareds? I'm just wondering since most ppeople were able to cop and the resell is not crazy high

The concord release was definitely mayhem but my god the space jam release.

The release that started it all. I'll never forget it

I'm telling y'all when they retro the space jams. That will be worse than Concords.

OG's had em, although they weren't as pronounced.

Right. It was more subtle on the OGs you don't notice it but this new version it's like a major design feature, like you can't ignore it. It just messes up the nature of an all black shoe. It's an eye sore to me. Not everyone thinks 3m is cool. It was good on the 13s for example when it fits the design more but for the 6s it's kinda OD. The is good enough without it to me

[quote name="Monosylabikal" url="/t/540677/black-infrared-vis-returning-in-2014-no-gm-talk/20730#post[quote="ROBPZEE612, post: 22099617"]3m ruining these? That's like saying patent ruin the 11s.[/quote]

Exactly :lol:

Some people :smh:

Quit lying to yourself all xi trump anything especially round the holidays

Lets not let emotions or personal nostalgia cloud your thoughts

Its gonna look like that one scene on saving private ryan when the legend blue release

I don't disagree that there will be lines galore for the Legend release, however, I believe if the Infrareds were released at Xmas and the Legends released on Black Friday, the story would be different.

Too many things going on Black Friday, so I am glad the Infrared released this weekend as there were distracted eyes on these. Xmas, everyone's locked in and lined up early!

Didn't the Bred 13 (w 3M) release at Xmas years back and I believe there was hysteria. Imagine the Infrareds!

The holiday temp members are always good for a laugh

Temp members? Only been this active in a thread cause it was the release I was looking forward to the most. I'll stick around for the 2015 remasters, and if they aren't up to my standards then I'm done with JB.

I wasnt even talking about you, if you do stick around you will see what im talking about

not everyone likes 3M. What's hard to understand?

Had it been an option, i would have passed on 3M.

3M just isn't for me.

But to say it ruined the shoe would be talking craziness.

not everyone likes 3M. What's hard to understand?

Had it been an option, i would have passed on 3M.

3M just isn't for me.

But to say it ruined the shoe would be talking craziness.

Well said, I can care less if an individual doesnt like the 3m feature.
But to say it ruins the shoe...
The shoe in its original form had 3M :lol:

Madd Kudos to the guy who originally posted the WishList trick. I was up at 7:30am Saturday morning til 9am trying to cop. And then constantly checking out NT to see If any updates to any of the sneaker sites came back with a quick restock. Nada. I gave up completely last night. Then I checked the forums around 6am today, called Nike twice this morning after seeing sizes up, but not being able to fully add to the cart. Browsed NT early this am, saw dude's post about the trick, ish worked like gangbusters! Paying retail for a release and not resellers prices these days = G.

Got my Nike confirm email hrs later.

View media item 1281536

...and now I'm eating' that Mignon, keep that pizza for the kiddos.

View media item 1281537

Nice to see my carolina people eat. [emoji]127829[/emoji] :smokin

anyone know where i can still find these for near retail was down the tex/mex border far away from sneaker shops during release?

Why everyone acting like kanye after they got a pair of these doe [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Jumpman or Nike, I don't care. Just get the shoe right this time! I know it's been said a billion times already but maybe if we say it enough, they'll finally come around. This used to be my favorite shoe of all time.

And God please no blue tinted sole on these. This is the one sneaker that'll ruin. That's only good for some shoes. Not these.

Well said, I can care less if an individual doesnt like the 3m feature.
But to say it ruins the shoe...
The shoe in its original form had 3M :lol:
that's fair. I also don't care for 3m, it's never made me want a sneaker that I didn't want. It's made not purchase shoes if anything. Ruin is a strong word, but I would prefer no 3m, ever. Except maybe metallic 5 tongues.

Back
Top Bottom