Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Am I the only one who thinks this Infrared is more pink than red?  

I copped a pair but as soon as I opened the box my thought was "THESE ARE PINK" I'm pretty sure I'm just gonna return them (read let my friend by them from me for retail).  

The worst thing is my 1999(ish) pair JUST crumbled to pieces a few weeks ago so I was extra hype to cop these.  
Yep, you're the first to notice the color here.

These easily take the cake for me as best Jordan release this year.

Outside of Jordan, id say my other favorite release were the kobe masterpieces and wtLs. But Id still rank the 6s as my favorite drop this year. Waited since this thread popped up.
Summed it up for me.Honorable mentions are Ferrari and Black toe 14s, Beethoven Kobe 9, Cigar 6 and Lance Mountain 1s.

Am I the only one who thinks this Infrared is more pink than red?  

I copped a pair but as soon as I opened the box my thought was "THESE ARE PINK" I'm pretty sure I'm just gonna return them (read let my friend buy them from me for retail).  

The worst thing is my 1999(ish) pair JUST crumbled to pieces a few weeks ago so I was extra hype to cop these.  
No.  I will not allow this to start up again. The color in Infrared now go away

Last edited:
To each his own on the whole color discussion i would rather them be red, but im not picky about a 200$ mass produced shoe by a company that's been spewing out minimal quality for years.

Im saying that to say this. I copped and im happy. Is this pink color a infrared yes on the color spectrum. Would i rather that true red yes.

Did i cop yes. Anyone else who copped and keeping them complaining about the color and or quality makes me lol. You don't have to keep em.

Do like my man did and give em to a friend return or sell.

praying for restocks. got denied at checkout at least 20 times on the phone and online for 6 hours or so. never had such bad luck on a release.

No.  I will not allow this to start up again. The color in Infrared now go away
The color was infrared on the 1999 and the 2010 releases too but they actually looked RED..and that's my gripe.  I'm not trying to start anything up I was really just trying to see if I was just crazy or if anyone else noticed.  If you're cool with the color keep em...if not flip em or help out a friend.

For my DMV folks anyone win a raffle at sports zone? I put in for multiple and didn't hear anything from them.

The color was infrared on the 1999 and the 2010 releases too but they actually looked RED..and that's my gripe.  I'm not trying to start anything up I was really just trying to see if I was just crazy or if anyone else noticed.  If you're cool with the color keep em...if not flip em or help out a friend.

shoe gawds gotta shine down on me for this one.......the prices i'm seeing is smh-worthy
What prices are you encountering?

flight club esque....

shoe gawds gotta shine down on me for this one.......the prices i'm seeing is smh-worthy
Shine down on you for missing one of the easiest releases of the year?

These can be had easily for no more than $250 shipped, sounds like you don't want them badly enough.
lol.... caught the vapors from all sites my guy. even called and spoke with a FNL rep who told me my sz wasnt processing because it was out of stock ......but they tweeted it was literally 3 min after we got off the phone. id rather wait for a restock and pay retail or less like I have been, than to get duped.
easy cop mainly determines location. there are no Nike Towns in this state. when you only have a handful of stores in your area, most being shady, nothing's easy.
patience is key for me.....

Some of you guys taste in shoes makes me cringe lol. To each his own tho. Yeezy foams are ok (I guess, barely) but trash in any sort of comparison with these black infrared 6s. I really don't respect foams anymore unless they're Royals, Pearls, all blacks or Eggplants. IMO Copper flightsposites and all the new flightsposites are an abomination of the real flightsposites and should have never been produced as is. Also retro plus CW garbage like Jordan 6 Spizike and slam dunk 6s etc. shouldn't even be mentioned when speaking about releases of the year IMO. Those are absolute basura.

Making an account to complain about the color :lol:

Why didn't you look at the white ones or denim air max 90's before making your purchase? You thought it would be totally different :lol:

Making an account to complain about the color
laugh.gif

Why didn't you look at the white ones or denim air max 90's before making your purchase? You thought it would be totally different
laugh.gif
exactly, infrared is infrared

Making an account to complain about the color
laugh.gif

Why didn't you look at the white ones or denim air max 90's before making your purchase? You thought it would be totally different
laugh.gif
LMAO all accounts are created at some point.  And I didn't need to look at any Air Max's I looked at the official images and my other infrared pairs of J's but since I don't like them I'm getting rid of them. Problem solved.

so.... I finally figured out the whole Pizza thing myself... thanks to whoever was talking on and on and on about the color

Back
Top Bottom