Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Nailed IT! 

No one over the age of 25 should care for 3M.
in 1998. no one knew 13s had 3M till you got that disposable camera developed months later 
laugh.gif

yeah me either. no one was out taking photos of shoes. now everyone has a cam.  i had em and dogged em, just like every other og i just played ball in them

Same here, back in '91. University freshman, saved up and bought my first Jordans, the VI. Never noticed the 3M. I liked the overall shape and design, the clean toe box, tongue holes, spoiler, clear sole and materials . Wore it everyday haha and was still able to sell it to a friend. I wished I didn't, but they were pretty beat up. Now my friend has a big collection and just got 3 pairs of the 2014s.

Same here, back in '91. University freshman, saved up and bought my first Jordans, the VI. Never noticed the 3M. I liked the overall shape and design, the clean toe box, tongue holes, spoiler, clear sole and materials . Wore it everyday haha and was still able to sell it to a friend. I wished I didn't, but they were pretty beat up. Now my friend has a big collection and just got 3 pairs of the 2014s.
thats cool u guys are still friends and collecting jays for over 20 yrs

These dudes are super picky! Infrared, lime green and hot pink sky blue were 90s popping summer colors get over it....u spending $200+ to repaint and work on a shoe? Paint a picture bro lol.
Fyi I grew up in the 90s

Same sentiment if I were gay and hit on you? SRS question?
All I'm saying is - let's say you prefer red pants over blue pants. You(not you, just in general) shouldn't be getting mad and having a lengthy discussion tryna convince him to like blue pants over red pants. Its his preference, who gives af.

His clothing preferences should have no affect on your life whatsoever.

Obviously some preferences are a bigger deal than others.....that's common sense. We're talking about shoes tho...SHOES

Back
Top Bottom