Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Exactly :lol:

Some people :smh:

No thats total bull **** and you know it

The patent leather IS the xi

The 3m was just a cool little feature on the vi that we seen previously on the v

And yes i am an og and lived through the og

And i dont really care for 3m on these either

People in here acting like the 3m made the shoe

For this shoe it was all about the windows on the tongue and the new placement of the jumpman

Last edited:
The uppers yelliwing as we speak
laugh.gif

Will this be the first pair of Black Infared's in 23 years for anyone else? I totally missed out on the 2000 and 2010 reissues.

The last time I wore a pair I was in the 7th grade watching Jordan school Showtime on the court.

It'll be good to finally put on another pair. :smile:

Exact same situation for me. That was glorifying watching the Bulls beat the Pistons finally and then seeing Jordan and Pip dominate the Finals while J rocked the infrareds. Great times.

I don't know bout you guys... but i think we should keep the Attn towards - WHERE n WHEN more pairs are gonna pop up for sale

ALLL over the world n BEYOnd!!!

smokin.gif
pimp.gif
nthat.gif
glasses.gif

I need to raise my SneakerHead Face Level to ^

from

happy.gif

I don't know bout you guys... but i think we should keep the Attn towards - WHERE n WHEN more pairs are gonna pop up for sale

ALLL over the world n BEYOnd!!!

smokin.gif
pimp.gif
nthat.gif
glasses.gif

I need to raise my SneakerHead Face Level to ^

from

happy.gif
um... tomorrow?

For this shoe it was all about the windows on the tongue and the new placement of the jumpman
no one gives a rip about the windows on the tongue and the new placement of the jumpman. in fact everyone would rather have nike air > jumpman.

it's the 3m nubuck upper with hits of infrared that makes this shoe.

Last edited:
The uppers yelliwing as we speak :lol:

That's what I told my sister. Once they get dirty sorry it's a wrap. There is no saving that shoe so when you wear it you better enjoy it. She's getting a pair which is easy for her since she wears GS sizes.

View media item 1282240
Imma let yall finish... :lol:

I'm saying "acting like kanye"

Like they invented t shirts or something. Never knew the OGS had 3m. 2000 pair was all I could recall. I was 10 and I played with ninja turtles :rofl:

You have a dope pair or 2 or 3 or 15 after the ndc pair come in... :lol:

I know a lot of people got these but you don't live where i stay and Naw I ain't never been where you stay so stop hating in the next man because he got 6s too.

Rock them joints. Keep em clean and keep it pushing.

Thread is in bad shape. At least keep it respectable for the restocks and help a community member out every now and then...

#carryon

Last edited:
Pairs pop up?? Who didn't cop? I can't imagine there are people that put forth effort and still came up empty.

If there is someone that missed out I hope they know dtlr is going to crash and burn tomorrow morning.

I didn't know the OGs had 3M until some years back. Back when air-jordan.com was up. Damn, that was like a decade ago. Whatever happen to that site? Learned a lot about Jordan's from them.

i got both e mails also (finishline) but for some reason my order hasnt moved just says origin scan , maybe im just to impatient ..... hope they dont cancel
does it say "fully shipped" on your account on eastbay. Origin scan is where mine are at too so u should be good. That means UPS already has your shoes. They will ship tomorrow.

Last edited:
no one gives a rip about the windows on the tongue and the new placement of the jumpman. in fact everyone would rather have nike air > jumpman.
it's the 3m nubuck upper with hits of infrared that makes this shoe.

Lol the og wasnt even nubuck it was leather and durabuck

The 3m wasnt super shiny like it was now

The infrared is a tad more light than on the og

So you are arguing that key new design elements of the vi from the previous shoe are nothing compared to the materials and colors that arent even exact?

Yea im done

****** is just too young to even know what they are talking about these days....

Been wearing these ever since they dropped and been gettin hella props. The shade of Infrared makes this shoe :smokin

Easily the greatest jordan release since 1991

I didn't know the OGs had 3M until some years back. Back when air-jordan.com was up. Damn, that was like a decade ago. Whatever happen to that site? Learned a lot about Jordan's from them.
The vast majority of people that owned the OGs didn't know they had 3M.  We also didn't have cell phones with cameras or digital cameras either.  I couldn't even imagine explaining to my mom why I was taking pictures of my shoes and wasting film.

Times were simpler and the details we whine about on our shoes today would have gotten you laughed at.

Last edited:
im just glad they made the tounge longer then the last retro with that short *** tounge!!!

Last edited:
I don't see why any of you should be complaining just pick up Angelus infrared and fix it yourself

infrared on left infrared 23 on right

The 3m on this makes the shoe

2dgq1w1.jpg

My man!!!!! Someone that actually did something about it and just didn't complain. Very nice job sir! I'm planning on doing this for my 2nd pair

Did you strip the original paint? Hope you waterproofed too

Back
Top Bottom