Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

really they never ask for email address or anything to send you a conf. # ?
No. I ordered 4 pairs of Bo Jacksons earlier this year from the West Coast and they took my name, addy and CC info. That was it. The shoes came within the week with the receipt though and the money was taken out the same night I ordered.

really they never ask for email address or anything to send you a conf. # ?

Every time I've ordered from a niketown the rep ask for my email for a confirmation email but I have never received one.

Don't stress if you don't get it, just call within the next 2-3 days, mention you placed a phone order and ask for a tracking number.

regarding the infrared, another thing about it is, this year the color is flat and not glossy like it usually is. normally would have a gloss to it

You read that wrong. I said 90's Infrared as in Infrared of the 1990's in general (Agassi, Air Max) Either way, even back then, if I were to walk by my Pops (or any other non-pop culture driven adult) in these, he would say "Pink? Interesting."

Infrared was just a way for Nike to make Hi-Liter PINK acceptable to Men. Lol
so the infrared on the OG isn't considered an "infrared of the 90's" ?

No. I ordered 4 pairs of Bo Jacksons earlier this year from the West Coast and they took my name, addy and CC info. That was it. The shoes came within the week with the receipt though and the money was taken out the same night I ordered.
Oh i see depending on the store they have a different process you would think in today work a simple email conf. w/# wouldn't be a hassle at all.. 

I had these in '91 as a kid... Were the kids sizes made from leather and not suede? I always thought mine were leather?? I'm sure I remember applying some sort of leather preserver. Looks like the smaller kids pairs in the pic are shiny too?

Anyone old enough to clarify?

YES, i had them in 5th grade (OG) and they were leather

Every time I've ordered from a niketown the rep ask for my email for a confirmation email but I have never received one.

Don't stress if you don't get it, just call within the next 2-3 days, mention you placed a phone order and ask for a tracking number.
Which Niketown  was this at? i'm shocked last one i did was at NT MOA and it was quick and painless...

Just got mine in from FNL.  I have no complaints whatsoever. 
pimp.gif

Thanks all. Reps for everyone that responded.

Just want to make sure that i have my pair locked in like everyone else.

I gave them my cc info, address, and email and i checked my cc account. It shows the charge as pending. The employee said i should be getting some sort of email so i just wondered if everyone else received an email from the niketowns they have ordered from.

-Drew

Last edited:
You read that wrong. I said 90's Infrared as in Infrared of the 1990's in general (Agassi, Air Max) Either way, even back then, if I were to walk by my Pops (or any other non-pop culture driven adult) in these, he would say "Pink? Interesting."

Infrared was just a way for Nike to make Hi-Liter PINK acceptable to Men. Clearly, it worked. Lol

so the infrared on the OG isn't considered an "infrared of the 90's" ?

Dammit man, what I'm saying is to everyone else in the world ALL these ***** are PINK! We're the only ones that need to justify it being Red! If I showed my daughter, she would say "PINK"!

Back
Top Bottom