Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

i just thought that since u had 11-12 in ur sig, u may switch it up. I dont buy anything under 12 or over 12-except 12.5. I enter raffles and they b like u can list two sizes, but nah jus 12
Yeah, only reason I have 11-12 for that shoe in my sig is because it's near impossible to find, and I'd take a close size if it ever popped up. But for everything else I am always getting a 12.

i swear i get looked at funny for wanting to see the shoes before i pay, let alone attempt to try them boys on
bcuz it is money involved.

if you don't like it or doesn't feel right, they lost profit.

but it is your shoe for the taking and as a customer, you are priority.

if you want to try on the shoe, try it on. If they look at you funny, so be it.

and if you don't want to pay for an item that doesn't fit you probably... walk

some people will scare you and say, you can't try it on. that's cool... 

go home, try it on and then return it

Never be scared to purchase anything. I tried on stuff in the LV store which cost a heck more than some Jordans. 

View media item 1283606
Just got my pair today in the mail. My pair was flawless. Couple of things worth noting

-the nubuck feels really close to Durabuck
-the color of the infrared is loud in person but isn't a fluorescent pink as some claim
-3m really makes this shoe
-fits true to size

All in all one of the best made GR retros of a OG colorway in a long time. It makes the varsity red 6s look like crap by comparison and I had those. These are better made than the infrared 6 pack version as well

Last edited:
Late to the party, but i owe reps to the dude who posted wishlist work around. Mine got canceled, but still was helpful. Anyone remember who it was.

Never be scared to purchase anything. I tried on stuff in the LV store which cost a heck more than some Jordans. 

I'm with him. I have several LV bags and I dont hesitate to go in there and try them on. Like he said money is involved. Gotta make sure it's what you want.

I'm with him. I have several LV bags and I dont hesitate to go in there and try them on. Like he said money is involved. Gotta make sure it's what you want.

How do you try a bag on tho :lol:

Just got my pair today in the mail. My pair was flawless. Couple of things worth noting

-the nubuck feels really close to Durabuck
-the color of the infrared is loud in person but isn't a fluorescent pink as some claim
-3m really makes this shoe
-fits true to size

All in all one of the best made GR retros of a OG colorway in a long time. It makes the varsity red 6s look like crap by comparison and I had those. These are better made than the infrared 6 pack version as well

Thanks for the comparo.

How do you try a bag on tho
laugh.gif
You obviously have never been bag shopping with a female before.

I
YES, i had them in 5th grade (OG) and they were leather

I had OGs in middle school (1991). They were definitely durabuck. I wore them every day, sunshine or rain. They ended up getting little tiny holes near the toe box area after that daily (ab)use.

Since my wishlist pair was canceled...

I tried both Nice Kicks and NT MOA. both sold out in 10 and 10.5

I
I had OGs in middle school (1991). They were definitely durabuck. I wore them every day, sunshine or rain. They ended up getting little tiny holes near the toe box area after that daily (ab)use.

mine whererkid size 6 fam, you were probably in mens size, HE WAS ASKING ABOUT KIDS, not mens

reread the quote... some peoples reading comprension must be that of a 6yr old

Last edited:
For future reference:

Niketowns begin accepting phone orders 48 hours after launch date of a sneaker. Now that means Niketowns should have been accepting phone orders on these yesterday.  NTLA tweeted out last night that they released unclaimed pairs.

Also, NTLV, NTSF both said they were going to re-raffle unclaimed pairs out from the original pool of entries.  So the fact that they are taking orders today (Monday) means that those 2nd raffle winners didn't claim their pairs.  

This 2nd re-raffle I think threw off a lot of people, which is why I think so many people were able to call in today (props though to @hamiltonrh  for leading the charge).

I suggest to those that haven't already, get a twitter account and follow all the NikeTown stores to get updates of what's going on.  Some are more active than others, but they still answer questions about sizing availablites to those who ask.  They will also place hold for you as well.

Managed to get a pair from Kickz here in Munich, Germany. I know the manager and he put aside a 9.5 for me to pick up in-store Friday evening. He told me that they only received total 16 pairs (!). When the shoes went live on their website, it crashed. Once they got the IT problem resolved, they had +2000 orders for the shoes :x Kickz had to tell all those people their orders were cancelled.

Anyways, happy to have one pair - no need to double up. They're on ice until spring.

View media item 1283654
View media item 1283655
View media item 1283656
Peace
F Sharp005

Yeah, that's why I buy doubles with limited releases; just to make sure one of the pairs is good.

Glad I got another pair, so this one can go back to Nike.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom