Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

I UNDS one of my Black Infrareds today just to get a sense of fit comparison.  I have the 2014 Carmine 6s and I think that the Black Infrareds fit SLIGHTLY more snug than the Carmines.  And when I say slightly, I'm referring to the areas lateral to the pinky toe, and area above the big toe.  I'm a true 9.5, wearing regular cotton Nike no show ankle socks (NOT the dri-fit, NOT elite).

I know the sizing discussion will never end (just like the Infrared topic), but I try to get my true size with every release for peace of mind fit.  I'd rather have my sneakers be loose/slightly loose than too tight.  Slightly loose kicks can easily be managed with thicker (brand new) socks.  My only outlier are my 2012 Playoff 11s which are a size 10 that I got as a gift from my brother.  

that information actually helped since I had to order .5 up from my regular size today..

Thanks all. Reps for everyone that responded.

Just want to make sure that i have my pair locked in like everyone else.

I gave them my cc info, address, and email and i checked my cc account. It shows the charge as pending. The employee said i should be getting some sort of email so i just wondered if everyone else received an email from the niketowns they have ordered from.

-Drew

As a Nike Employee, I can assure they ask you for your email so they can send you a tracking number. I don't think it's for confirmation.

Thanks, brother.

So it should be guaranteed that i have my pair right?

-Drew

Ordered 2 pairs from the wish list trick 10 & 11). The 10 shipped and on the way but the 11 got cancelled because they oversold

brim info tho bro?
nerd.gif
http://store.nba.com//Mitchell_And_...k1944nba-pla-1543799?003=14181044&010=1543799

or white:

http://www.fanatics.com/Mitchell_An..._-_White/partnerid/8429/source/GPA_CA?1543800

Thanks, brother.

-Drew
Almost certain, I know when i do the phone orders i place the customer on hold and go grab the shoe (in the correct size) and hang on to it the entire time im taking down the info. and then towards the end i place it in the office and one of the managers may call to verify information. but 9/10 they have your pair for sure. 

Thanks, brother.

-Drew
Almost certain, I know when i do the phone orders i place the customer on hold and go grab the shoe (in the correct size) and hang on to it the entire time im taking down the info. and then towards the end i place it in the office and one of the managers may call to verify information. but 9/10 they have your pair for sure. 

Awesome.

I appreciate the help bro.

Hoping im not that 1/10 :lol:

-Drew

Those Mitchell & Ness Bulls Jordan Jersey has me tempted. :smh: I didn't know they were still making Jordan M&N jerseys? I remember they had that special numbered edition and that was it I thought.

how's the size fitting on these from other people who have tried them on? am I good with .5 up?
You might have a lot of extra space up front by going 1/2 size up.  Blk Infras fit slightly more sung compared to my other 6s this year.  Probably best analogy is if youre a true 9.5, bought a 10 in the blk infrared, they'll feel like the Carmine 6s in a 9.5 since those run big.

Back
Top Bottom