Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

This "shoes as investments" conversation is  a joke right?

You guys have to still be in Highschool, thinking that's an "investment"
Nahhhh

Not kidding at all 
glasses.gif

If 200$ gets you out of bed in the morning, then by all means. What you don't understand is that in the same exact time it takes you to make a post, sell the shoes, ship them out and deal with the risks involved with making that sale--others have already laughed their way to the bank with thousands.
You act as if that $200 is the only money the seller is seeing.

What if the seller is making that $$ daily and seeing that extra $200? 
pimp.gif

Dow Jones Industrial Average Yearly Returns 

How can one gain 100% profit in 2 years, so easily and guaranteed? 

What if the seller is making that $$ daily and seeing that extra $200? :pimp:

As someone who makes that money daily, I can tell you sitting on a pair of shoes for 2 years and then selling it is too much of a headache for me to get involved in. To each their own.

All I'm saying is a little extra money never hurt anyone (doesn't matter how much it is)

Sitting on my 8 pairs of black/red 1s sure didn't hurt me at all 
laugh.gif

These Infrareds will be the same deal.

Tons of rich kids/adults out there looking to just THROW away their $$

Sitting on 17 pairs of these isn't a bad move.

Now if the dude was sitting on 17 pairs of 4LAB1's 
eek.gif

That's a problem
Just cause a kid flips some shoes for a couple hundred (or couple g's) aint no different than a millionaire working hard for his/her money. People acting like rich people ain't work hard for their money either. Different game, same grind...

I'm positive. I did a quick look up of the Jordan 4 Bred for instance that dropped in 2012 (2 year span) Majority of all sold were over the $300 mark and most sold from a range of $350 to $400 new.

Lol. Bred 4's run from 220-310, unless you want to get price raped off course. Anything you see on eBay, sellers are usually willing to give a 50-70 dollar discount just to move them out of stock.

This "shoes as investments" conversation is  a joke right?
You guys have to still be in Highschool, thinking that's an "investment"

Why is it a joke? Being able to wear a pair of shoes and enjoy them and still being able to net a gain? Not even the car you buy now can do that. People invest in coins, gold, etc. To say one is purposely buying shoes as an investment no but the fact you're able to have an item that appreciates in value is nice. Warren Buffet didn't become a billionaire by thinking "Oh 10 of these stocks will bring me back, $2000" he continued to double and triple up.

To be honest we shouldn't judge someone else's financial situation. They may need that extra $200 a week. You never know. Just saying. Let people make their money. [emoji]128515[/emoji]
you're right, but they're talking about waiting a whole 2 years for it 
laugh.gif
   do ya'll tho, and get that money 
pimp.gif

its like saying "making a bottle of wine and then letting it age is not worth it." its all about scale and context.

What if the seller is making that $$ daily and seeing that extra $200? :pimp:

As someone who makes that money daily, I can tell you sitting on a pair of shoes for 2 years and then selling it is too much of a headache for me to get involved in. To each their own.

Just playing devils advocate here, but winning a raffle, putting a shoe away, selling it years later sounds effortless imo.

Last edited:
At least the discussion is about $$$$ rather than material used on these shoes..that nubuck talk was going no where..

All this time telling people they don't know how to invest, yet you here wasting time you could be using to make money

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom