Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Question for those that bought off NDC.  Every shoe I've ordered from Nike has come with a vertical receipt page, black and white, with small picture of the shoe.

I've seen a few 'for sale' listings online with an NDC receipt that looks completely different with the item typed on what looks like a light orange-ish line.  Is that just their new receipt style?  Any help is appreciated.

View media item 1286646
Looks like the receipt that came in my box.

Last edited:
Question for those that bought off NDC.  Every shoe I've ordered from Nike has come with a vertical receipt page, black and white, with small picture of the shoe.

I've seen a few 'for sale' listings online with an NDC receipt that looks completely different with the item typed on what looks like a light orange-ish line.  Is that just their new receipt style?  Any help is appreciated.

View media item 1286646

Yes sir, landscape odd light red/orangish color now. Here is mine from my db8's from nike (cut out anything important but these are the colors now
View media item 1286649

250 is my limit for any shoe i miss out on that retails less than 200... because i know its only going to go up... i was heated i had to pay 250 for the concord lows and then my boy charged me 200 for the sport blues :smh:

I agree and to be honest $250 is a fair price, I sometimes go above that depending on the shoe and how much I like it. for example I paid more for bel airs.

Last edited:
They're from the same place tho

I realize that, but you never know what you're going to get from one place to another. Some pairs have glue stains, scuffs, bad paint jobs, etc. My FTL pair was pretty flawless so I just wanted to make sure the NDC pairs were, as well.

To report back, the NDC pairs were good.
glue stains and paint jobs have nothing to do with FTL tho, they're made in a Nike factory

Hey, I haven't really been in this threat. But has anyone gotten a shipping confirmation from Richard's Sporting Goods yet. I ordered a pair form my friend and I haven't gotten anything yet. I called and they said they are still processing orders.

I'm thinking of putting that Jason Markk Repel on these. Since I work down the street from the JM flagship store I might take em in.

I definitely want another slice of these but I'm gonna go for the legend blue XIs first. If I strike out on those then I'll see who's trying to dump these.

Just copped a pair on the humble. Confirmation email and all. Good day so far.
smokin.gif

i really think richards done goofed and gave me my pair for free...  

order was cancelled, but showed up at my door on monday even tho there's no kind of tracking what so ever on my ups my choice..

my gs pair that i ordered separately has tracking and shows up on my ups my choice, and  will be here friday.. money was taking out for gs pair, but not my pair 
nerd.gif

Last edited:

Work at an outlet and these are the new receipts. Threw me off the first time i thought it was a fake receipt. but you are all good. 

Last edited:

smokin.gif

order was cancelled, but showed up at my door on monday even tho there's no kind of tracking what so ever on my ups my choice..

my gs pair that i ordered separately has tracking and shows up on my ups my choice, and  will be here friday.. money was taking out for gs pair, but not my pair 
nerd.gif

#TheHolidayComeup. 
smokin.gif

Any NYC/LI area NTers know if City Source in Sunrise Mall and Premium Lounge in Broadway Mall are legit? I've struck out on retail and I want to avoid paying Flight Club prices for resale but I also want piece of mind.

smokin.gif

nerd.gif

LOL

really?

Last edited:
That can easily happen when JB puts out all or most of the classic colorways in one year. Imagine them dropping the White/Blue/Black 17s, White/Red 17s, Black/Black 17s, Thunder 17s, and White/Croc Print/ Copper 17s all in the same year. I'd declare the 17 the GOAT. LOL.

You really just can't do wrong o. the six unless you really try. Most color blocking, I really hope I'm using that right if not please do correct me, that they've tried works and the silhouette is just clean. Only 6 I can recall really hating were the Lakers. Could have and should have been so much better. The pistons were a good try but if they stuck with one material they would have been so much better.

Sport blues, carmines, GMPs, DMPs, Olympics,black infrareds, motorboats...all must cops for me and I'm only two pairs in.

What they need to do is retro the maroons and the midnight navy's especially the navy's. They don't get a lot of love like the maroons do, but they definitely deserve another release. Disappointed we didn't see either this year. Would have gladly taken them over practically every other colorway dropped this year...actually over everything but the black infrareds Tbh.

View media item 1286085

Really this chick ruined a classic by spray painting it Gray killed it not cool !

Why wouldn't she just paint the missile of the whites black instead of ruining a pair of these? Why?

Last edited:
Thats a throwback, I remember people doing this back in the mid 90s. Some of us probably recall the Jordan "deuce treys" that came out around early 2k,which included a pair of all white with red, and all black with red, I always thought that was Brand Js attempt at re establishing the mix and match models era.
kids started that back in the 90s
I recall a bunch of people doing this with the og Js. They also did this with the black emerald diamond turfs and the the white red diamond og models.

Last edited:

smokin.gif

nerd.gif

Don't get comfortable with that bread. Used to work for Bank of America. Once they do an inventory audit, they'll be able to trace all the mistakes like this that they have made. By that time, you may have spent the bread, but they still gonna make the attempt. Alas, overdraft fees. And legally Nike would still be in the right, so you wouldnt even be able to contest.

Looks like I got myself a great christmas present. Can't wait to get them in hand once i'm home! Quick question on sizing though, same as other 6's from this year?

Back
Top Bottom