Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

The only shoes i would double up on: Black Cement 3s, Bred 4s, Concord 11s, and these. 

Last edited:
Thats a LONG time to hold a shoe though... I bet there aren't many DS pairs of those out there so it would make sense why you would get that amount for them. That said, I don't think they would sell well in GR numbers especially if XIIIs and XIVs are sitting.

Well that's because they keep releasing whack colorways. All three 13s that have/are dropping this year have been weak. The grey toes weren't bad, but re-releasing the the 05s would have been a much better choice.

Also would gurantee the Last Shots wouldn't sit.

The only shoes i would double up on: Black Cement 3s, Bred 4s, Concord 11s, and these. 

same list, cept i enjoy wc4's > bred4's

Well that's because they keep releasing whack colorways. All three 13s that have/are dropping this year have been weak. The grey toes weren't bad, but re-releasing the the 05s would have been a much better choice.

Also would gurantee the Last Shots wouldn't sit.

those released not too long ago in 2011. they sat then and would probably still sit now. xiv's just aren't popular with the masses.

Last edited:
My pair came. Coulda been better. Coulda been worse. I shoe is flawless the other has a smudge spot that shines on the inner side of the forefoot. Believe me if my pair was jacked like some of the pairs ive seen online these woulda been sent back today.

I did measure my 11.5 of carmines to these size 12 black red vi and the carmines are a tad bit longer. Go figure. Glad i went up half a size on these. Replacing the insoles is a must for the vi

those released not too long ago in 2011. they sat then and would probably still sit now.

The iv is in my top 5 jordans but i will never ever double up on the model again

If they sit its new crack city on that midsole paint

those released not too long ago in 2011. they sat then and would probably still sit now. xiv's just aren't popular with the masses.

Yeah that's why the only 14 CW I suggested was the last shots but I didn't realize they came out not long ago. Wish I was more involved on the shoe game back then. Would have loved to get a fresh pair for retail.

Last edited:
Wow i just pulled out the insoles and the left shoe has a thicker firmer insole and the right has a thin flimsier insole. Go figure lol

Do it...two OG colors are far better than one new loud retro + color... the blk/inf alone is a better looking sneaker
agreed. Take that deal. Dunno bout these being better than those Toro 6s but combined with the whites, I'd say jump on that. Them toros aren't that tight. Think the white 6 and black 6 combined are easily worth more than one toro 6 on the resell market. Jus my opinion.

Last edited:
The iv is in my top 5 jordans but i will never ever double up on the model again

If they sit its new crack city on that midsole paint
I've always heard about the 4s paint cracking if you let them sit in the box, but for whatever reason i have a few pairs sitting in my closet DS. Noob mistake. Smh

I cant lie. Now that i have these i am tempted to buy the white infrared pair but just cant. I never want to put myself in a position to buy a fake. Never ever.

I've always heard about the 4s paint cracking if you let them sit in the box, but for whatever reason i have a few pairs sitting in my closet DS. Noob mistake. Smh

Even if you wear um they are gonna crack. Mines has started to crack lightly

Nike has no shame. I pulled the insole off my black cement iv 2012 pair and u can see the light coming from the air sole window through the midsole material inside. No wonder they crack so easily

They just look too athletic for casual wear.. I love the look of the XIVs but they look silly with jeans on.

anyone else doing anything different w/ their aj6 lacelocks? the top/bottom is cool, but looking for some inspiration.

:smokin .

i really think richards done goofed and gave me my pair for free...  

order was cancelled, but showed up at my door on monday even tho there's no kind of tracking what so ever on my ups my choice..

my gs pair that i ordered separately has tracking and shows up on my ups my choice, and  will be here friday.. money was taking out for gs pair, but not my pair :nerd:  
I wud just leave it like that , maybe u get em for free, I remember I ordered sum Js from those UK sites , they sent me wrong sz , hit em up, send me my right sz , told em to send me shipping label and they never did , long story short I got 2 pairs for the price of 1 lol

I would love to double up on two pairs of black and red 12's and black and red 1's durable and last for years with good upkeep.

Probably not for free. Sometimes places take a week or two to charge you

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom