Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

i laugh when people say bred 1s are the goat when those arent even in the same league as these
laugh.gif
oh man you gonna rustle some jim jams...

AJ1s have their own community of their own. Kind of either gotta be older or have learned to appreciate the AJ1 for what it is and meant to history. ESPECIALLY the Bred 1s. U like what u like tho. Everybody has different taste. Bred 1s and Concord 11s are in a league of their own in my humble opinion.

Last edited:
was just stating my opinion and i stand by it... i would talk about it more but i dont want to derail the thread... my only complaint about this shoe is the quality of the nubuck... is it just me or the toebox come all scuffed up?

waitin for my preordered pair from jsfordays to be shipped & really hope the box doesn't come all taped up. *crosses fingers*

Aj1s & aj11s both legendary in their own right. :smokin

I don't know man, my joints just got in from Memphis with my wife's pair, and my bubble is not too soft when squeezed. The holes in the bubble is also not as tight at the legit pic above. I mean unless Nike sent me a B-grade, I don't think they'd send me a fake.

Cell phone pics...

This looks like B-Grade work, but it came from Memphis

Holes on the inner Ankle Bubble

This area is different on my pair compared to my wife's pair.

jackelgod jackelgod

Your pair is fine. That real V's fake comparison is not effective at helping determine fakes. Honestly the only thing you should worry about is whether your shoes have a strong 3m effect. fakes wouldn't be able to replicate that effectively.

Hey @jackelgod, can't compare GS to Mens they're made differently. Also, there's really no way to truly tell as there will be a lot of inconsistencies. As long as you can sleep knowing you purchased from a reputable dealer, life is good. Just keep your receipts, because that reeeeeally differentiates fakes from the real (sarcasm) :D

i laugh when people say bred 1s are the goat when those arent even in the same league as these :lol:
Blame Kanye. Cause these dudes act like 1s werent the guaranteed sales rack Jordan's prior to 2012. Infrared/varsity red 6s or whatever color JB has called it has ALWAYS sold well.

Lol dude your pair is Fine.

VERY … PLUS SOME OF THE THINGS MENTIONED IN THAT PIC THAT SHOWS A REAL VS FAKE PAIR MAKES NO SENSE… LIKE THE DUDE FELT UP THE ANKLE BUBBLE OF EVERY SINGLE LEGIT/FAKE PAIR EVER… FADE… APPRECIATE THE CONTRIBUTION BUT GOTTA BE CAREFUL WITH THE REAL/FAKE NAZI'S AND KNOW IT ALL INSPECTOR GADGETS

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom