Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Praying that the Black/Red 12's will be next year's BF release.
nerd.gif

UPS delivered my pair about an hour and a half ago. I am pleased, although I do wish that GS pairs received the 3m treatment as well.

Anybody still wondering about sizing, team wide foot checking in and I'd say they run a little more snug than the others but not enough to go a .5 up. But going up a .5 if u had to on these would obviously be a little easier on than it would on the other 6s. Hope this is of any help to anybody.

Last edited:
Got my pairs, didn't even know SP was sending the matching socks, cool! Life is good! Paint is a little off here and there around the edges, but whatever.

I dont know why people are talking crap about repainting. We wear what we like right? So we can make our shoes how we like them.

I was personally thinking of doing the same thing and going over it with the Angelus version of Infrared which is a little darker. I was wondering what to do about the lace locks and heel tab mismatching though. Ive painted the heel tab line in the past and there are adhesion issues. Im guessing I must use some adhesion promoter or something for it. Just a heads up on that.

Wish list pair from NDC just arrived. There's a few flaws here and there but I've come to expect that. They're really only things you'd notice if you looked really close at them. Now just waiting for my FNL pair to compare them.
Got the same toebox scuff and the missing paint spot on my Weekend Drop pair.

Has anyone's pair from Nike's wishlist not ship? Mine still says preparing to ship, but I received an email that it should be here tomorrow. Still no tracking and order status says "Submitted." I talked to Nike rep and she was useless, as usual.

Back
Top Bottom