Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Alright, I ain't wanna put this man on blast but I've been scammed before on some J's so I feel the need to let others aware of "certain" people. This dude deserves to have his info out in public. I didn't see the entire email last night before I went to bed, just read the notification on my phone before bed but now that I opened the email up on my laptop this morning and actually looked at what it said...I about died laughing (email addy wasn't even from PayPal, grammar was poor, everything about the email was fishy). 

I didn't know where else to post this but here are a few screenshots from last night from a posting of my Infrared VI's on IG. 

Last edited:
So after almost a week and 2 people conforming me the order went through Footlocker just canceled my shoes saying they oversold these and don´t have enough stock. 

That´s weak. I called them and they confirmed I didn´t have to worry, my order was perfectly finde. Then cancel my order 6 days later?? Damn.

No Infrareds for me :frown:

Alright, I ain't wanna put this man on blast but I've been scammed before on some J's so I feel the need to let others aware of "certain" people. This dude deserves to have his info out in public. I didn't see the entire email last night before I went to bed, just read the notification on my phone before bed but now that I opened the email up on my laptop this morning and actually looked at what it said...I about died laughing (email addy wasn't even from PayPal, grammar was poor, everything about the email was fishy). 

I didn't know where else to post this but here are a few screenshots from last night from a posting of my Infrared VI's on IG. 

View media item 1288204
View media item 1288205
lol foreal man u told that dude off , he deserved it! Awesome

These kids are stupid. Someone tried that with my buddy on his 6s too. Just about the laziest scam Ive seen.

My pair from weekenddrop is exactly the same as my pair from Eastbay. In fact my weekend drop pair has better quality than my Eastbay pair (no glue stains, no random smudges, etc.). My Eastbay pair does have the fake production dates So my only conclusion is that Eastbay sells fake shoes. Anyone confirm? Thanks!!!

My pair from weekenddrop is exactly the same as my pair from Eastbay. In fact my weekend drop pair has better quality than my Eastbay pair (no glue stains, no random smudges, etc.). My Eastbay pair does have the fake production dates So my only conclusion is that Eastbay sells fake shoes. Anyone confirm? Thanks!!!
My Eastbay pair dates are 6/11/14 7/2/14 on both shoes. 7/22/2014 date stamped on inside of box. No blemishes on mine tho. Eastbay is owned by Footlocker and is a MUCH MUCH more reputable Nike Retailer than weekend drop. For whatever thats worth. Not saying anything bad about Weekenddrop tho, cause I've never dealt with them personally. But they are new. Eastbay has been around for 30+ years.

Last edited:

WOW

Back
Top Bottom