Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Yeah I would of kept those. I heard the materials are nice with that pair.
Those damn Slam Dunk 6's escaped me. From the beginning I said I wanted dem joints when mad head was against em. Struck out like *****, being an Anime fan I was tight I didn't get em in my collection. I was lucky to get the Cigars via eBay and have the seller change the shipping address to mine so I can get em straight from Memphis after release.

I actually passed on the cigars my self so i order them for a friend of my. I manage to get thru on champs, ones they came in and saw them in person i kicked my self. Now its a quest to grab them for a decent price.

Someone must have walked in to Flight Club today and said " Give me all the Sport blues, Black infrareds, Carmine VI's" All the mens sizes vanished. 

I got 5 pairs from FNL. No glue, scuff, or stitching issues. Am I just lucky or do I need to whip out my microscope so I can post a complaint :smh:

You lucky

I been lucky the whole year but some nubuck parts on my infrareds are dulled out

Does the Wish List Trick only work on NDC

or can the Maneuver Work on FNL, FTL, EB, Champs, FA etc etc?????
My 2 wish list pairs finally shipped today! I used a 20% coupon code for both pairs. I called and complained yesterday about my pairs not being shipped out yet. Both CS reps were helpful and added an addition 20% off my pairs for the delay! In the end I paid $118 shipped ea for these!

roll.gif

My 2 wish list pairs finally shipped today! I used a 20% coupon code for both pairs. I called and complained yesterday about my pairs not being shipped out yet. Both CS reps were helpful and added an addition 20% off my pairs for the delay! In the end I paid $118 shipped ea for these!

WOW bro. they hooked u up on that. very jealous

Last edited:
I got 3 pairs. A GS for my girl, and sz 12 from sheiks raffle and 12.5 from NDC for myself just in case the 12 didnt fit. Out of the 3, the GS was perfect. The 12.5 had this dark brown streaks right above the air bubble on the white under the midsole. Got rid of that one.

Last edited:
I got 3 pairs. A GS for my girl, and sz 12 from sheiks raffle and 12.5 from NDC for myself just in case the 12 didnt fit. Out of the 3, the GS was perfect. The 12.5 had this dark brown streaks right above the air bubble on the white under the midsole. Got rid of that one.
flexin'

Anyone here ordered a size 9 from JJ but received size 9.5 in their shoe box? My size 9.5 box has size 9 inside it.

I did....like 2 weeks ago.

View media item 1278225

they're legit. identical to my 2nd pair from FNL

Got 2 pairs from WeekendDrop and a pair from Foot Locker and another from Finishline. They all looked the same, all checked out perfect.

Took my pairs to SoleSupremacy for a 2nd opinion on a legit check and they were checked out as legit also.

Enjoy and rock your pairs everyone before they start yellowing due to age...

Someone asked about what Jason markk repel did for the glue/misc marks. Here's your up close pics. Doesn't really change much, but as you can see they still will look fantastic on foot
did u test it out by pouring water on the shoe?

Back
Top Bottom