Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Not yet put the 1st coat on yesterday let it dry 24 hours and then added a second. Will test it out tomorrow

Incase you haven't noticed yet.. one of the holes is not perforated completely on the right foot. Should come out if you use a toothpick. 

Last edited:
there was a boys size 3.5 sitting in finishline at willowbrook mall in NJ today, didnt ask if they had other sizes too if anyone was looking...

^nice!

I agree. Regardless if mine goes through, good look on this trick.
Call them and complain that your order hasn't shipped yet and your funds are still being held! It worked for me, I called and complained yesterday and both my orders shipped today and were both discounted 20% & expedited shipping!

Im sooooooooooo happy i went TTS even in my true 11 these are still tight, but after a few wears they will be perfect... These will probably be on ice for a lonnng time

Im sooooooooooo happy i went TTS even in my true 11 these are still tight, but after a few wears they will be perfect... These will probably be on ice for a lonnng time
pimp.gif
 On the size, but c'mon man, you gotta rock theses joints

These aint even worth putting on ice. It's a black and pink version of the 6

Longest these should be on ice is until the spring, when pink is fashionably acceptable

If these were some actual infrared 6's, then i'd put my ***** on ice too. But i'm not even compelled to wear these forever. 

These are everyday f---k around kicks

These aint even worth putting on ice. It's a black and pink version of the 6

Longest these should be on ice is until the spring, when pink is fashionably acceptable

If these were some actual infrared 6's, then i'd put my ***** on ice too. But i'm not even compelled to wear these forever. 

These are everyday f---k around kicks

the entirety of the shoe isn't that bad. it's just the midsole paint. just needs a touchup and it's good.

the lacelock, heel pull, and jumpman on the neoprene are good shades

Last edited:
Eastbay pair came in Tuesday.  Just getting around to taking pics. My only gripe is a small black smear on the midsole of the left shoe (didn't take a pic).  Plan on hitting it with some jason markk.  Other than that, I'm alright with these.....

DTLR pair came in and no complaints.  Some flaws were expected but, god damn these are ******* nice.  Have no problem paying 250 for a non retail pair now.

finally all my pairs arrived 
nthat.gif
. it was a good week to say the least. favorite shoe of all time. even got a pair for my girl. id like to thank god, my family and ........

Not worst than the guy who thought he got a pair of fakes from NDC.  This thread has been pure gold starting with the size 18 debacle to NDC shipping fakes lol
roll.gif
roll.gif

What kills me is the dudes in the legit check forum. 85% of them have no clue what they are talking about.

Does NT have a legit check team? Should be put in place. Get a bunch of guys who know what they are actually talking about in those threads. 

Back
Top Bottom